Is this a good idea?

I met a guy during the summer and we got to know each other and hung out. Life happened and we kinda fizzled out of each others' lives..with no official good bye or send off- just stopped calling each other.

It's been a month since we last communicated through text. I had asked him out for drinks (I was making up for not being able to make it to his party before)..and he told me he'd let me know when he's off work and we would meet up. Aaaand that was the last time I heard from him.

Truth be told I can't stop thinking about him. I miss seeing my phone flash, and it would be him calling just to see what's up. I was thinking of sending him a happy Thanksgiving text and see how it goes from there...is this a good idea?

What Guys Said 1

• Send him a cooked turkey through the mail. It will show him that you know how to cook. Guys love girls that can cook.

What Girls Said 0