I get turned on by cuddling, but I don't think he does?

My boyfriend LOVES cuddling. Even more than I do. He will watch any movie or show no matter how stupid or boring just to have an excuse for more cuddling time (and the end credits too lol). But problem is, I get turned on when he cuddles me because he always rubs my thigh or touches the back of my neck a lot. But I don't think he gets turned on- even though I touch his thigh too. I'm 20 and he's 27- could he just be good at hiding it? Do any of you guys or gals get turned on by cuddling?

What Guys Said 1

• It probably will take more than that to get me turned on. I'm not one of those guys who is turned only easily by a girl. I like to cuddle, but it isn't really for me to get turned on. It might happen, but most of the time it is just because I enjoy being close.

What Girls Said 1

• lol I have the opposite problem. you're lucky in a way. few people choose cuddling ver a quicj bang.