Never kissed?

i have never kissed a guy before and I am really worried about mucking up my first kiss and especially worried about mucking up making out like not being able to do it. I know this is stupid but what should I do?

Most Helpful Girl

• I was pretty nervous about my first kiss which was actually in the 6th grade. Don't worry about it! It is really made out to be more that it is. Just remember to breathe through your nose and for the first time keep it kinda simple. If you are dating someone who has kissed girls before and he knows you haven't just let him lead until you get used to it. There is a very very very slim chance of you messing up. If neither of you have kissed anyone before then just remember that he will probably be pretty nervous too. When it's time it will just come natural to you so in the mean time don't sweat it. If you need to know anything else just ask! Good luck!

What Guys Said 1

• Read some tutorials on the net or something I guess. I once watched a tv show where they tell you what to do :P. But I haven't kissed a girl before either and I don't really mind since the first girl I kiss probably won't have kissed before either.

What Girls Said 2

• I can't really give much advice. I've never kissed a guy either. Don't worry. If he really likes you I don't think he would care about how you kissed him. After the first time it shouldn't be that awkward and you shouldn't;t be nervous.

• dont feel bad I never kissed a guy either.When I told my boyfriend that he got really excited to teach me.but beware when its time for you to learn you might find that you aren't the only shy one ;).