Cancer woman ( zodiac sign, no she doesn't have cancer)

Hey everyone,

Okay so I've been seeing this Cancer woman for the past little while. And everything was going great... I don't really believe in this horoscope stuff, but after spending time with her, I DO. Why you ask, well I'm a pisces, and she's a cancer, and let me just say that the way we are explained while dating/inlove, is exactly how we act for one another, its crazy! anyways, let me get to my question.

So I've been dating her for a while now, going out, spending time with her, dinner/movies/coffee/w.e you name it I'm doing it for her. Anyways we Haven't had any intimate connection yet, and I'm not really trying to rush that. But yesturday she just like out of no were said she can't do this. And she hasn't given me a real reason, I don't get it... Like everything was perfect, and I went to yoga class with her yesturday, and right after yoga she was like I can't do this, I don't get it, I didn't flirt/hit on any other females in there, and my eyes didn't wander to any other females.. Like I don't understand what would have made her just wanna cut me off..?

If you read up about the pisces and cancer relationship, its literally like how it is stated. Can any1 give me some insite on what's going on in her mind?

She says she's attracted to me, she says I'm hilarious, and I'm handsome, like I don't get it. I make lots of money, I'm in my career.. So like what's going on? is she talking to someone else? Like I don't get it, someone help me out here..

Most Helpful Girl

• First of all, if your lve life is being guided by horoscopes, you've got more serious problems. Its bullsh*t! If I listened to horoscopes I wouldn't be married to my husband who is my best friend. We're both Virgos and according to horoscopes, we should be a no-no. The funny thing is, I know very few people who people who believe in horoscopes who have great relationships. What makes a relationship tick are two people who mutually agree to make a go at it.

You don't need a horoscope to tell you that sometimes, no matter how much you like someone, they might not be ready for a relationship themselves. They might be going through some personal issues at the moment, or they might simply have commitment issues brought up by some childhood or past experiences.

She's obviously not in a head space that is open for a relationship and that's really all that matters. Perhaps she is talking to someone else or maybe she wasn't as interested as you initially thought. There could be a zillion reasons that she may not even be aware of. Sometimes, it just doesn't pan out. You have to be okay with that sometimes.

I understand how confusing it can be, especially when you think it was going one way and then you get this crazy curve ball. The thing is, you may not have seen it coming, but the signs were already there. I'd advise you to stop looking at those horoscopes and pay attention to each person you meet as an individual. Horoscopes will have you looking for things that aren't really there, just to make what you've read seem right. It's confusing and unnecessary. There are plenty of fish in the sea and you will eventually find one that likes you just as much as you like them.

You're cute. You'll be okay.

What Girls Said 6

• There is obviously a lot she is not telling you.

I can make some assumptions, but you won't really know the real answer unless you ask her why.

Ex.

-Maybe she is involved in a relationship.

-Maybe she feels herself getting closer to you, and is not in that point of her life where she wants to get closer to a male.

etc.

She needs to provide you closure by at least telling you why, "she can't do this."

I'm so sorry that this happened.

But trust me, there are a lot of girls that you can be in a relationship and they will not do this to you. Just because someone is the same sign doesn't mean they are meant for you (what happened to you clearly shows it).

• Hey pisces,

I am a cancer girl, and from personal experience I would say you are making it too easy for her! You seem like a great guy, handsome and you'll even go to yoga with her (wish more guys were like you) so if I were you I would back off for a day or two and let her come to you, if you're always available it's too easy, and I'll get bored. I like the chase.

She's probably been hurt in the past, so seeing that you're good looking and nice is too good to be true...we're really selective when it comes to dating, so she could be testing you to see how much you really like her.

• She really likes you. But she's been hurt before in the past, and she's backing out now before she gets hurt again. She needs to know in words and in actions from you that your really into her and that you're looking for the long run of things. Cancer girls need constant reassurance and communication. Its just how we are. Text or call heer asking her what happened and explain to her how you thought everything was going so great. Flatter her a little and tell her that you really do like her and if its possible to give it another try. Trust me, I'm a cancer myself.

• birth months have nothing to do with it. ask her,talking solves a lot more problems than horoscopes do.

• She probably got freaked out is all. I doubt her astrological sign has anything to do with it. Have you spoken to her since?

• oh the zodiac sign has a lot to do with who you speak too.. trust me.. Read up on yours and tell me if they are right about your characteristics. And if they are don't act like it isn't real lol

You think she's freaked out? from what?.. I've done nothing but be good to her..

• Cancer females suck. They have annoying ass personalities; sensitive and clingy as hell

What Guys Said 3

• Couldn't help you, I only use the Chinese zodiac to determine my relationships.

• Hope she doesn't turn out to be malignant

• Sounds like the forces of darkness have overtaken your way of thinking.