Would you date an Arabic woman. A Christian Arabic woman?

Hey guys.

I saw a question regarding why men date Asian women and face it, if I was a guy I would date Asian women too hahahahaha..

Anyway my question is, would you rather prefer Asian women or would you be more adventurous and date hot, Arabic women. Now not all of us wear Hijabs (not that there is anything wrong with that).

So men, would you date Arabic women?

Most Helpful Guy

• I dated a Lebanese girl for a while. There are attractive girls of different ethnic backgrounds. I'm not sure one group has a monopoly on the market if you know what I mean. Your looks certainly aren't holding you back.

• Lebanese- yawn.

• haha point taken. In fact, I seen a very beautiful Iraqi woman when I was 18. She had a thing for me, but I didn't act on it :(

I kinda had a, uh, brief encounter, with a Syrian woman.

• She was a nice girl, but we didn't live close to each other and I didn't want to do a long-distance thing. Lebanese girls aren't the only attractive girls from the Middle East. I've seen some gorgeous girls from Iraq, Persia, etc. Like I said, pretty girls come in many flavors. :)

What Guys Said 9

• I grew up in Saudi Arabia, so yep, I've dated a few Arab women, Muslim and Christian. And I'd certainly want to go on a date with an Arab beauty who looks like you. ;)

• So who do you prefer? Asian or Arabic?

• HAHAHAHAHAH Oh that is hilsarious... Chinese women are certainly beautiful. I am sorry if this question caused offence :(

• Offense? No way! Not offended at all. :)

If I were single right now, I would probably seek an Arab woman or even a Muslim woman. I already know a couple of women in Indonesia who said they would take me if I became single. In fact, they said if I converted to Islam, they both would marry me hahaha.

• I have never been interested in the so called Asian woman, which you people primarily refer to Chinese and Japanese and Koreans. (I'm very much attracted to Indian's & Pakistanis or precisely Dravidian & Aryan race.) So any day, I'd pick an Arab woman. But she shouldn't be a religious maniac or an irrational freak. That all my criteria is.

• me because arabic women are hot

but I am kinda scared of them specially the ones from uae

• Totally ;)

• I would love to... but you will never give me a chance.

• not really attracted to arab women but I would date in any compatible culture.

• I would date a hot Persian woman. I think that ethnicity is very exotic indeed.

I've never really seen a hot Arab woman though.

• arabic (iran, iraq, pakistan etc) is still asian. my paki friend let me know she's still asian. yes she's hot and I would date an arabic girl

• Pakis are asian, iranians I don't know what the hell they are but if they are over my country, then they are middle eastern and iraqis are middle eastern.

• You mean an "arab woman"? arabic is a language aha. anyway I was about to say no.. then I read beyond the full stop. Yes I would be open to it

• I am chaldean/assyrian so technically I am not arab. Why were you about to say no?

What Girls Said 2

• Nope. She doesn't have a penis :P

but I would date a Christian Arabic man or a Muslim Arabic man. In fact, I did date a Muslim Kuwaiti Arabic guy. To this day, he has been one of the best guys I have ever had the pleasure of getting to know. In fact, thanks to him I have a soft spot for Arabic men!

Also hun, putting Asian females down and insisting that they are not adventurous like Arabic women *which wtf, how is it that ethnicity, which you didn't even choose, makes you adventurous?* just makes you look insecure. There's no validity to that statement. It just makes you look thirsty like you are desperately trying to make yourself look like more of a prized possession as if you are threatened by Asian women.

• LOL I didn't put Asian women down... if you look into my profile, I answered a question that sort of links in my question ... I answered a question that asked "What is up with men and Asian women?". And I said the most nicest things ever. I don't have a problem with them, in fact I like them a lot and have plenty of Asian female friends. But yeah if you see what I answered to that question your mind would change :)... hope you have a lovely day kind lady :)

• I don't think it was your intention but it could have been intepreted that way with the way you phrased the sentence. I don't think you were trying to, but that sentence makes it look like you feel threatened by Asian women

• Nah - I know myself and what I have :)... no need to be threatened by Asian women :)

• i know this qustions is for guys but you are beautiful.i know you must get that all the time.im not a lesbian , I just had to say that.any guy would have to be crazy or blind not to want to date you!

• Awwww thank you so much! I really appreciate that! Anybody can comment on this really. But thank you all the same! x