What type of photos work best for online dating profiles?

What kind of photos are better? Activity photos, self-shots, face looking at camera, event photos, or other?

Has anyone ever had success with a certain photo? Or are drawn to certain types of photos?

Most Helpful Girl

• Whether it's only a face pic or full body pic,nothing makes a guy (and pic lol) more attractive than when he smiles. It makes him look even more handsome.

I prefer pics in which guys are always relaxed. Like... How about a pic in which you're sitting. leaning bit forward. Your right elbow resting on table (or on something else) And you have this "I'm-having-a-good-time look" with a genuine/mischevious smile ? Casual and cool.

Just keep in mind to not post a pic in which you're standing in front of your "expensive" car or anything like that. Most girls don't like that. They'll probably think that you're show-off and that you like to brag.

Hope it helped.

What Girls Said 3

• Always look at the camera. It will show your confidence. Girls will like that

• I think a genuine smile is always good, and a "natural" photo. Not a picture you really posed for

• Ooooh this one is good. I met my boyfriend through online and it was his smile that got me to make my move. The picture was his head and torso and captured the perfect smile. It was a genuine smile that lit his face up, very different from the rest. He just had the one and I sent him a quick message that went like this "What a lovely smile!" And the rest is history..

What Guys Said 1

• Activity photos where your face is clearly visible, you're smiling, and your body shape is clearly shown.