Should I text him first or will I look too desperate?

There's this guy I talk to in college. We used to talk a lot and text each other. He flirted with me a lot too. But lately for the past week, He's been really quiet. Should text him and ask if everythings alright or would I look too desperate?

Most Helpful Guy

• Its better that you talk to him in person because it gives you the chance to connect to him. If you can connect with him, he will start having feelings for you :)

What Guys Said 2

• Don't ask him if everything is alright. Say... "Hey, I really think we should stop texting so much". See what his response is...and go from there.

• Text him and ask if he is OK, shows that you care and are concerned, just don't keep texting if you don't get a response straight away!

What Girls Said 1

• No just text him normally at first say hi what you doing, something like that. And I don't know maybe jokingly say I missed you you never text D: Lol. Or talk to him in person cause the jokingly thing can come across better just don't make it super serious.