Girls, would you date a guy who weighs less than you?

Would that matter to you much when dating a guy? fhghgjjhgjhg

Most Helpful Girl

• If he is taller and carries it well it would make it better...because I'm not a petite girl...but I wouldn't rule out the thought. Just depends on the person and how I feel about that.

Big guys seem to take a liking to me though..little guys don't seem share the love :'c

What Girls Said 10

• Yes. I'm 115 so if he's less than that we'd have a problem.

• Probably not, it's all about feeling protected and safe. What happens if you faint and he can't even lift you up. Or you're drowning and he can't keep you afloat ( specially because when you are unconcious your body weights more)... it also depends on what his age is because he might just be a late bloomer lol.

• For me to have a first attraction to that person.. I would prefer the man to weigh more than me. BUT... I wouldn't be so shallow as to reject someone over that. So yes.. I would date someone who weighed less than me.

• Nope, I'm like 8.25st or less, he'd have to be pretty damn skinny/light (not attractive).

• Nope. I only weigh about 120lbs so for a guy to weigh less than that, he'd have to be TINY.

• No I wouldn't date someone who weighs less. I weigh 110 so he would be really small and I like big manly guys lol

• No, wouldn't like it or be attracted to him

• Well, I've never met a guy who weighed less, he'd have to be pretty small considering I'm 5ft nothing 105lbs...Closest I came to this was dating a guy who weighed like 30lbs more than me. I don't know if I would, just because I myself am small- if a guy was smaller than me it'd be like dating a kid...It's not the weight thing that matters so much as I tend to be attracted to guys who are, well, bigger than me. Weight doesn't matter that much, but I'm not attracted to a guy who is weaker than me.

• I generally prefer larger guys but there's always exceptions.

• I already have a couple of times. It's not a big deal. It is to some girls who feel like they have to be small and "protected."

What Guys Said 2

• Check out dating profiles. Women always say they want a guy that is 200 lbs. That is because a lot of them are right at that weight and they'd hate feel fat next to a fit guy. In the US most women are really fat and in serious denial about how bad they look and how lazy they are.

• lol, I've been flat out told by my girlfriend that she's breaking up with me if I ever weigh less than she does.