Texting guys first girls?

Girls what would make you not want to text a guy first? But when he text you first, you have no problem texting back, flirting, etc? That's my problem any thoughts?

Most Helpful Girl

• Not texting a guy first is all about playing "the game". Most girls believe that guys have hunter-esque instincts, they want things that are hard to get & letting them chase keeps them interested. Some girls want to feel that they are desirde, they are the prize. Why should a girl have to text a guy first, if they liked them enough they would make the first move. Some girls are too scared to put themselves out there first, the fear of rejection. Some girls believe that guys want a submissive girl and texting first would make them seem pushy or clingy. There's tons of reasons out there why girls don't text back, sometimes it's the most simply one, they just aren't interested.

What Girls Said 5

• Mainly if 1. The last time I texted him, he didn't answer 2. Last time we were together, he was mean or sh*tty to me or 3. I always have to text him first. Mainly so I don't seem 'crazy' or for one and two, that he can treat me poorly and I'll keep coming back. Otherwise, I don't care - I'll text him first. I like it to be pretty even for who has to start the convos.

• That for me is usually wanting to be wanted. If I know someone will text me, I usually wait to let them text me, because it makes me so happy when they do. I try to text first aswell though, cause its no fair if only one person does the initiating.

• 1- I don't wanna be annoying

2- He could be busy

3- I'll feel like s**t if he doesn't reply

And then when the guy texts first it gives you that cute "he's thinking of me" feeling.

• If he never texts first it gives the idea that he doesn't want to talk to us. So then, after I've decided he clearly doesn't want to talk to me, I feel annoying texting him first.

• For me personally, it could be that I'm just shy or scared about texting him and then feeling embarrassed if he doesn't respond. I suck it up and do it, though.

I do know for a fact that some girls just believe it's a "rule" that the guy should text first -_-

What Guys Said 0