Why do men tell girls they're dating or in relationships with that other girls are 'Beautiful' or 'HOT'?

I find that guys consider it fine to say in an off-hand way, even on a first date, 'so and so was my mortgage broker, and she was a little hottie' or 'I just saw a lady with a hot tattoo on her face, she was really beautiful' on to 'Oh this fine little hottie I was dating'. Now when I was in my twenties guys were not saying this in fear we would take off. Now that I'm BACK in the dating game, men are saying this casually and they say women don't have a real problem with it. It makes me not want to date them, actually. I may be out of style, out of line or too sensitive, if I was bisexual like more gals are, I wouldn't have a prob, lol. Straight.

Most Helpful Guy

• It's disrespectful to you and to the girl he's describing to use this teenageshowoff kind of language. You should slap their face if they do this, imao, at least verbally if you know what I mean.

There's too much disrespect between people in general, and you rellly feel it in the dating game. That's why I opted OUT of the 'game' as a teenager. I met people more 'organically' after that and was a lot happier.

• There is a lot to be said for different life stages. As for the guy Anonymous User right above you, I can tell he's in a primal life stage. TY.

• A lot of guys never grow out of this stage...! This is why I usually don't allow anonys when I ask questions...