Why do men tell girls they're dating or in relationships with that other girls are 'Beautiful' or 'HOT'?

I find that guys consider it fine to say in an off-hand way, even on a first date, 'so and so was my mortgage broker, and she was a little hottie' or... Show More

Most Helpful Guy

• It's disrespectful to you and to the girl he's describing to use this teenageshowoff kind of language. You should slap their face if they do this, imao, at least verbally if you know what I mean.

There's too much disrespect between people in general, and you rellly feel it in the dating game. That's why I opted OUT of the 'game' as a teenager. I met people more 'organically' after that and was a lot happier.

• There is a lot to be said for different life stages. As for the guy Anonymous User right above you, I can tell he's in a primal life stage. TY.

• A lot of guys never grow out of this stage...! This is why I usually don't allow anonys when I ask questions...