Why do men pull away?

Why do men PULL AWAY?our last date was AMAZINGand since than he says he is busy, doesn't have timedoesn't talk to me when he is online..

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• There could be many reasons, men pull away for many reasons - fear of rejection; fear of success - if everything goes well and a break up - if he had experiences with bad breakups; he is busy. he is not that into you. also depends on you knowing each other. I had a case when I had known a girl since 7 yo - since school, and we started chatting and dated once when we were 24, I liked her a lot at school, and when we met, but I was too damn busy since 8 till 11pm, 7 days a week. I tried to call a few times but it was rare. I could have managed to meet her and call her more often if I would have been not scared of a failure, and not that busy. Relationships need time - and I didn't have time. She got married a year after we dated. I think that we have our separate routes in life. It was years ago. Hope it helps.

What Guys Said 5

• sounds like he is not that into you anymore...or he changed his mind.

• Maybe he doesn't actually have time? Maybe he likes you and is nervous because it went so well?

• LOL, woman. He's doing the plaayy. Rule is, when you just have your first date. He'll have to wait for one week/weeks to contact you again. Wait and see.Dont get your hopes up though. LoL. He could be not interested in you anymore. This Suspense is killing you

• um first date? More like 3 years knowing each other and dated him since August

• Show Older
    • it doesn't see like you have a lot of experiance with this or a real relatiosnhip sorry, so no advice will be taken from you :) thanks tho

• thanks, he has been hurt in the past but I think he got scared cause he showed me a diff side of himself, he opened up and "loved" than after tha day he has been rejecting me saying he is busy etc doesn't have time

• Reasons men pull away1. He saw something he didn't like2. He's afraid of commitment3. You don't fit his needs4. You don't care sufficientlythat should be it OHthis is for 'those' guys5. You didn't put out

• Because clingy, needy guys are unattractive. Most guys have experience of being so, and being dumped. Thus, we are "traumatized".Either that, or it's in our genes to be disgusted with ourselves when we appear needy weak.Women like high status, valuable men. Needy indicates the opposite.

• I don't know why he would pull back :( I've known him for 3 years..does he suddently not like me ? or does he like me but is scared..his ex did cheat on him :(

What Girls Said 2

• Or maybe he is just not that into you... like you thought the date was , amazing maybe he didn't think the same... people pretend to enjoy a date even if they are not cause they don't wanna hurt the other person's feelings

• if they disappear completely like don't text you or keep in touch, then id say he's a player. but if he's genuinely busy and still cares about u, he would at least say hi to you everyday.