Do girls think it's lame if a guy still had never kissed or dated or had sex at age 21?

How much is inexperienced a turn off to girls? Is that something a guy should worry about at all? Many girls, especially the good looking ones, had kissed in high school already. And most had dated. Some had sex too for sure.

Most Helpful Girl

• past experience does not matter to me. if I like the guy, I like him.

also lack of other relationships won't bother me. there's less baggage. he will be more aware of us. instead of comparing it to others. and judging what to do, based on previous experience, instead of just asking or talking to me.

What Girls Said 6

• It's not lame. Most girls don't mind, but if they do then they're probably not the girl you'd want anyway.

• My friend is almost 24. He's been on 2 dates, never kissed, never had sex. There's nothing wrong with that, plenty of girls want a guy who hasn't been getting around. I know that I do.

• Surprised that at 21 you've never kissed anyone, but if your reasons are good enough then fair enough. Not a big deal tbh. Only thing is I'm looking at this impersonally, the guys that go for me aren't this inexperienced.

• Its not lame to be a virgin at 21 but, not kissing... yeah ,

-A

• Not at all. It's refreshing to hear of a 21 year old that HASN'T slept with like 10 women.

• I wonder why girls tend to pay attention to the guy that slept with like 10 women though.

• ha my guess is that half of them are lying about it anyways.

• I honestly prefer guys who haven't been everywhere, if you know what I mean. Your type of guy is cleaner and more pure; you are thus more worthy of consideration for a serious commitment relationship. (a.k.a. this is actually a turn on rather than a turn off.)

What Guys Said 1

• sadly a lot would

• Man I don't want to tell girls I am this inexperienced, but I don't wanna lie about being experienced either.