Is a date only considered as a date if it is on the weekend?

Is a date only considered as a date if it is on the weekend?

Is it not a date if it is during the week?

0|0
5|12

Most Helpful Guy

• Generally speaking, a guy or a girl who agrees to go out on a weekend is more into you than the average person. I think most people that take their weekend to see you are really interested, or they generally don't make plans for the weekend. I don't hang out with new girls on the weekend because I usually set that time aside for friends. I don't like to give girls the idea that they are the most important thing in my life. My friends should come first, that way a girl won't think I'm needy. I only take out new girls on weekdays. If you're my girlfriend, we can hang out on the weekend.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 11

• I never heard that! Where do all these dating rules come from lmao!

0|0
    0|0
  • Every day is a weekend.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's only a date if you're both naked by the end of it, weekend or not.

0|2
    0|0
  • "date" is meeting of two people who want to be more than friends

it doesent need to be labeled a date to be one.

5 year olds label it, grown ups call it going out, spending time together, hanging out, etc

0|0
    0|0
  • Date can be any day of the week.

0|0
    0|0
  • no lol

0|0
    0|0
  • No

0|0
    0|0
  • a date is considered a date when the guy pays and both the girl and the guy act like it's a date. when the date is, doesn't affect it

0|0
    0|0
  • date is a date. who cares what day of the week it is. now if you wanna get to know a person better I suggest going out on a weekday but if you wanna get laid just go out during the weekend.

0|0
    0|0
  • lol, what?

0|0
    0|0
  • Where would you get an idea like that?..O.O

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 5

• Of course not. A date can be any day and any time.

0|0
    0|0
  • It doesn't matter if it is during the week or the weekend... It is a date when one asks someone out.

0|0
    0|0
  • The day of the week has nothing to do with whether it counts. A date is a date.

0|0
    0|0
  • what? that makes no sense. a date is a date

0|0
    0|0
  • not true

0|0
    0|0