How do I get it through his head?

Hi, very typical question, sure, but I think I need some creative ideas.

I've put this in the break-up section because I'd like to "break-up" this communication with this guy. Clever, I know :p

I am in a serious relationship. I love my boyfriend very much and have not strayed from him. And to the best of my knowledge, I have not flirted with any other guy (guys, such as the one in my question, think girls are flirting when they're not sometimes).

There's this guy who has been...bothering me, shall we say.

He texts me all the time, and at first that was all fine and dandy and we'd just talk and then he started flirting. I didn't go along with it. I told him to stop.

He keeps persisting. How to I get him to go away? I'm at university and would like to handle this like an adult but I'm running out of ideas, and sadly, yes, have resorted to some immature methods.

I've told him I'm not interested.

I've told him I have a boyfriend.

I've asked him not to flirt with me.

I've ignored his texts and calls.

I've told him in person that I would like him to respect my relationship.

When I ignore his texts he finds me on campus (waits outside my hall) and talks to me

I've tried ignoring him to his face (but I find that rude)

I've tried telling him to his face that I have a boyfriend and even if I didn't, I wouldn't be interested in anything other than a platonic relationship with him (friendship)

I'm running out of things to do/say to get my point across. This is nearly turning into a stalking situation. He shows up at my hall, finds me at dinner, hunts me down between classes, finds me at the gym, my phone is blowing up because of all the texts and calls...

I just don't know what else to do. I haven't responded to his texts or calls for two weeks now. When will the message get across?

Most Helpful Guy

• Well the first thing you need to do is report him to the campus security or you local police station. This guy sounds real dangerous, most people can take a hint when someone says no. That is the only thing you need to do and you need to do it fast.

• Ditto this. It MAY be harmless, but unfortunately a lot of people don't know until it's too late that someone's not just innocently oblivious. He may not be dangerous, but he is essentially stalking you if he's seeking you out everywhere.

What Guys Said 1

• Contact the authorities as Ron mentioned. This IS already stalking. Deal with this asap.

What Girls Said 0