Do guys want to date...

Do guys want to date the hottest nice girls? Would that be their top level or do guys just want at least average nice girls? Guys? Or do you tend to stay away from the hot girls?

I mean, like the top would be hot, right? And then average, etc.
I would define hot girl as an actually physically attractive girl. She would be hot even without tons of make-up on.

Most Helpful Guy

• It depends. I've dated some really hot girls and some more average ones. I've found that a lot of the hot girls know they are hot and act like they can get away with all kinds of sh*t, just because they are so used to guys licking their toes on account of being beautiful. I've actually met very few beautiful girls that are also very sweet. I wish this wasn't true, but a lot of hot girls have a complex.

If a lot of beautiful girls could dial down the ego and expectations to be bought stuff, be spoiled, etc. then I'd date them more. I would date the girl in the picture only if she had a humble personality, knew how to treat a man right and was a genuinely sweet girl. She's pretty, but beyond making love to a beautiful woman, I have to like her during the many hours we're not spending in bed, you get me?

• I do, I think it's good that you want an equal relationship. So, I guess if a guy wants a relationship, personality is a big factor too.

• Did that make sense?

Just curious, what led you to ask this question, as I find it interesting...

• I've been told I'm attractive/hot/etc. and that I'm nice. Yet, I see a lot of guys going for more average girls and girls like me get stared at, but rarely approached. It just made me wonder.

What Guys Said 7

• I stay away from the hottest girls. Had one. It was hell. Now I just go for nice looking girls with high socioeconomic status and royal heritage. Much nicer, those women are so high class.

• Well usually hot girls are bitchy or full of themselves, if there were 2 girls who I liked equally of equal niceness. I would choose the hotter of the 2. However it usually doesn't turn out that way

• the theory is that men want the hottest girl because it will produce good looking offspring, just as women want strong masculine looking men because it will produce, strong offspring. survival of the fittest, right?

• Define a hot girl, is she hot because she dresses a certain way and wears a lot of makeup? Or is she hot physically and in the way she presents herself? I tend to be intimidated by girls that wear a lot of makeup and just look like they are trying too hard to look a certain way. And there are plenty of hot girls I see and I think "i wonder what it would be like to date her." but because of their personality I would never want to actually date them.

• don't care about the hottest, id only date girls I'm interested in or seem interesting

• BRO DO YOU EVEN LIFT?

• What? Hot is top level then at least average? This makes no sense

What Girls Said 0