Guys are telling me "I have to work out again, I put on weight"

hiya! this questions might sound stupid, but I have been told by 2 guys on a date (in one year) one special thing that bothers me and I don't know how to deal with it. I was on a date yesterday,it all went very well,very flirtuous etc. You have to know that I'm agirl with a bit more curves,I wouldn't say I'm fat but I could definitely work out more.. Now on that date yesterday the guy told me(next to other things about his life)that he has to start going to the gym again because he put on weight. I was smiling,didnt really notice it.But then at home I thought-was this a hint that he'd like me to also go?Or is is just about himself? He wants to tell me "usually I look better"? I had this last week on another date,was just casual ,like" (me:)what are you doing tomorrow? he:"well, I'll do this and that and(..)I need to go to the gym again and work out.." Maybe is it just me or are they telling me I should work out? LOL stupid I know but .. all I hear is WORKOUT :P

guys, whart is your opinion? he obviously likes me, is liking all my (even the studpid one) fb posts, asked me to go out again.. still I don't know. I don't really want to change for a guy. I feel OK with what I am. Still.. what does this sentence mean I mentioned in the headline if the guy is saying it to u

Most Helpful Guy

• I say that to girls to let them know that keeping fit is very important to me, and that it is also important for the girl as well. If I see a girl who is overweight, that is her hint to chime in and say "yes, I need to work harder on that too" which shows she is making an effort to be healthy and attractive. It is sort of a stealth encouragement to say that you're attractive, but you'd be so much better if you lost a few pounds. Hopefully it will motivate you to get working out more! :)

• and if a girl is not saying ""yes, I need to work harder on that too" is that a turn-off?

• Yes it is. That's like her saying that she's fine with being overweight, when plenty of research suggests that it isn't good to be overweight, not to mention it isn't as physically appealing. Your primary concern should be to lose weight to help yourself, the side benefit is that more men will find you attractive.

What Guys Said 1

• Why don't you lose weight?

• because I feel comfortable with my body. Of course I have days on which I'd be more skinny, but most of the time I like my curves!

What Girls Said 2

• i think they're bragging,but you think you need to workout so all you hear is ''hey chubster,hit the gym''

• I don't think they are. I think that YOU think they are, but they're not.