How to text girls better?

How do I become a better texer while texing girls?

Most Helpful Girl

• It's just a conversation

Send pics if you like

What Girls Said 1

• Bit of context...? Is it you don't know what to reply with? Or you struggle to hold the conversation?

• more of struggle to hold a conversation. I think she wants to talk to me but on the same hand wants to see if I can hold a conversation

• Sounds daft but google can be a great help if you get really stuck during the moment!

Just think of questions to continue. How are you, what are you up to, what you doing tomorrow, etc etc and you can build mini conversations from that, and as you do either you or her will naturally pick something to continue into a conversation :)

What Guys Said 5

• sMILEY FACES

• It's takes lots of patience

• very much depends how you last handled it, I found that starting off on the right foot after a blunder through texting is so hard compared to writing after meeting one on one

• they always want pictures of a penis so send that

• Emoticons (smiley faces, etc), asking the right questions, pretend to be "busy" a lot, don't hit them up all the time, etc.