Girls, do you like to do most of the talking on the first date?

If the guy is not awkwardly quiet, and helps keep the conversation going, do you do most of the talking?

Most Helpful Girl

• I personally want it 50/50. I want a guy to show me interest. I want to show interest by ask the guy questions. I love to talk will talk someone ear off lol but when I am dating someone I want to get to know that person I feel they guy would want too also. so how else to get to know someone by asking questions, if she giving you short answer ask something not so deep. if she asking you more deep question then ask her. I guess just go with the flow.

What Girls Said 2

• I would like them to talk more but that doesn't happen a lot...and their excuse is that they are guys and they don't want or need to talk all the time or a lot. U_U smh. I don't mind silence but it's really weird when you're just first hanging out or on a date and they don't say much or just enough to respond. You have to then just make more of an effort to make them relax and goof around a bit or talk. anyways... don't confuse it with I want the guy to talk the majority of the time and go on about himself and come off all arrogant. It would just be nice to have a conversation with someone who doesn't rely on you to move it along the whole time.

• I would like it to be 50 50 so no one is dominating the conversation

What Guys Said 0