Any ideas as to why I haven't heard from her since the first date?

We met on a dating site and had been talking everyday for three weeks, finally our schedules cleared and I took her to dinner and spent the night at her place because she lives an hour away. We ended up having sex multiple times over the next 24 hours (first time I've slept with a girl on the first date and only my 2nd partner. ha ha so no, I'm not a douche bag player) and things seemed to have gone almost perfect. I haven't heard from her in 6 days, the day after we hung out. I've sent her a few texts this week, trying not to be annoying so I haven't tried anything else. I know she can be pretty busy, but to go from talking everyday and an awesome date to radio silence? I'm just trying to do this right since I haven't gone on a first date in three years. Anyone have any ideas as to why she's giving me the silent treatment? Besides a broken or lost phone, the only thing I can think of is that maybe she's embarrassed or something or her friends said something about having sex so soon because I know for sure that she enjoyed the date. I know most of you will say not to worry about it , she's probably just busy so I ask that you refrain from using that answer and throwing out another idea, ha ha please and thank you.

Most Helpful Girl

• Haha dude... it doesn't take a genius to know she just wanted sex lol if you want something more with a girl don't have sex with them on the first date, in fact don't get physical with them at all on the first day (apart from a hug), that's the number one mistake you could make with people is to have sex on the first date and expect for them to not walk away, girls needs a challenge too not just guys needing a challenge from girls it works both ways really, plus not having sex for a while snuffs out the people who just want sex with you and usually they are always straight forward about what they want, when they just want sex they seem like they are not telling you anything about them at all and your the one just telling them about yourself yet you feel like they are not listening, they seen just like they are holding a solid wall against you, pay closer attention to what they say to you and how they act around you, and most importantly stay away from the girls that dress half naked, have their boobs hanging out, their friends show off too much where they act like a completely different person with them than with a guy (you don't really need that as they would be just jerks to you when with their friends), and more importantly make sure they don't turn to their friends for validation about what guys they should date, oh and also control freaks, that's the things you need to stay away from in todays social culture, hope that helps :) and good luck!, it will take a lot of bad frogs before you get to your princess :).

• Haha thanks for the answer. It's definitely possible and I'd be okay with it if she just wanted sex. But the sh*t she told me about her family and life aren't things most girls give up too easily. And the only reason I first started talking to her was because she's a nice, smart girl and not a dumb, drunken slut that I'm used to meeting every night. Ha she doesn't dress half-naked or anything like that and if she's telling the truth she had only slept with two guys before.

• She sounds awfully like me :\ lol but I would never make that mistake to be so easy like that as to have sex with you on the first date unless I just wanted sex plus why must she listen to her friends about you?, it makes no sense to be all soppy with you then right after sex just shut herself off?, it honestly just sounds like she wants sex, sometimes girls do put on that pity card to make you feel sorry for them then lose control with them.

What Girls Said 1

• not sure,but someone who is interested would return your text..have you been back on the site you met her on to see if she's actively still on there,maybe you had more fun than she did,who knows,people can be so hard to read

What Guys Said 1

• I know of some girls with HPV who talk to guys online for a few weeks then meet up and f*** them and never speak to them again. Perhaps you should go get checked. She was probably looking for a bang and nothing more.