Would a white guy date a liberal middle eastern girl?

I guess in high school this might only be the case, but I feel a bit insecure about the topic. I am of lebanese descent, embrace my culture but at the same time I have no indication of being overly cultural/reglious givin that I am not. Even though I get approached, I always have that slight feeling that guys, specifically white guys, would rather date a white girl? true of false? and if so, are there certain reasons?

thanks guys :)

Most Helpful Guy

• I wouldn't date a middle eastern girl because I wouldn't date a Muslim girl (hey, at least I am saying what you guys are thinking even if its not politically correct). They wouldn't be allowed to date me anyway, only the men are allowed to date non Muslim girls.

I would if she were a christian though,

• but I don't follow a religion? why should I have to follow a religion associated to my culture? nor do I show that I follow a certain religion? I don't remember associating Islam in my question G-Daz.

• hahaha but not all Muslims wear burkas! nor do all Christians dress provocatively! I'm just playin, but your full of stereotypes my friend!

• I never said they all do but if its in the middle east especially id expect it

What Guys Said 4

• I certainly would. Indeed, I'd date a conservative Muslim middle eastern girl. I just like the culture and the physical traits shared by most women from that part of the world.

• Guys who would rather date white girls won't hit on you.

The guys who hit on you either don't care, or actually find you extra attractive.

• Yes, I would date a middle eastern girl if I found her attractive and got along with her and wanted to date her, like with any other girl.

• False. I had very strong feelings for a girl who was a lot like you describe. She was lebanese, and Muslim although she wasn't very strict about it. Things didn't work out for other reasons, but she was a very unique and beautiful person. My only apprehension about her culture was that she wouldn't be interested in me, not the other way around!

What Girls Said 1

• don't date American whites. They are really ignorant to race issue. They could be living in the back of a truck and they will still think they are superior. Try Europe or Canada, they are more intelligent... just saying

• Ohoh! Do not forget that they will try to 'fix' you and try to treat you like a slave

• lmao, can I tell you