If a guy usually dates/is attracted to skinny girls, could he still like a bigger girl?

Okay, so I started talking to this guy online a couple weeks ago and we really like each other. We have so much in common and we get along great. He tells me that I'm gorgeous, pretty, cute, etc. He's always complimenting me and tells me he likes me and is really looking forward to hanging out with me; I also really want to hang out with him. The only problem is that he prefers girls who are skinnier than him, like 120 or less. (I found this out by asking him a question about it anonymously online!) He's 5'10 and weighs 167. None of my pictures online include my body in them, but it looks pretty clear that I'm not really skinny at all. I'm pretty chubby actually; I weigh 160 and I'm 5'3. I'm very curvy, have big boobs and a big butt and a lot of guys tell me that they like my body. But I'm really worried about meeting this guy because I'm afraid he won't like me anymore knowing that I'm not super skinny. I mean, I never told him I was skinny or anything, but I just don't want him to be disappointed and not want to talk to me or see me again. So do you think it's at all possible that he'll still like me and want to date me even though I'm not exactly his type, body-wise? Please help me! Thank you!

Most Helpful Guy

• I won't mince words there is that possibility. But, you said in your pictures it's clear you are not skinny, and he's seen them, and he's still talking with you and planning on meeting you. That is at least a promising sign.

Just put your best foot forward, it's all any of us can do. If he's disappointed, then his loss. really. Meet him with confidence, that's always attractive regardless of your body size.

What Guys Said 1

• It's a "YES"~

so you're moving on to the next round~

don't be worried too much, tell him that you weigh 160, show him who you really are and how exactly you look like then ask him if he still wanna be with you~

If he can't put up with you at your worst, then he doesn't deserve your best~

What Girls Said 2

• Well.. my brother's previous girlfriend was curvy and he married someone very thin and not curvy.. so there is a possibility.

• He should be able to tell by your face that you're not very skinny, like you said. However, you may want to post a body picture first before you meet in person just in case.