Would you date someone with a cane?

I broke my back over 17 years ago, and each year it keeps getting harder and harder to walk good during a winter storm, so I've thought about buying a cane to help me.

I've heard before though, that seeing an injured guy turns most girls off, and I try to walk as normal as I can, but sometimes it's just very hard to do.

Most Helpful Girl

• Nono, canes are fine, long as you are not going to use it as an excuse to not do anything in a relationship then it is really okay - you could have a broken peepee - it COMPLETELY depends how we click on the communication level.

But..I am a cookie, so this is just my thingy; I would put hot bottles and herbal savs on your back and give a soft tissue massage

And in worse case the cane is always useful in many ways! Example: if you did not want to get out of bed in the morning, slipping the hook around your wrist and dragging you behind me to the breakfast table is an acceptable compromise :)

What Girls Said 2

• Like Willy W/onka : D and Gandalf :D get one that looks like a dragon or a snake or something. Super cool!

• As long as you don't use it for excuses that you are just too lazy to do. :P

What Guys Said 2

• Get a pimp cane bro. Own your limp.

• Be you and be confident so it will not matter if you are a cane user or not