BF forgetting to say happy birthday

I stayed up past my bedtime last night hoping that after midnight my boyfriend whom I was texting all night would say happy birthday... he didn't. So I went to bed waiting for the morning. I woke up to a good morning text about how his room was cold "perfect for sleeping bad for waking up" I don't want to get upset at all so I throw a hint at him. I texted him well, "mother nature sure gave me a fantastic birthday present today :/" HE REPLIES "Nature is beautiful" WTF. I can't even get mad because its funny how stupid that was. IF he truly forgets by tonight ill be sad.

Ever happen to you?

We're doing long distance and I just got back a couple days ago from seeing him and we didn't do anything then... but he did buy my plane ticket to see him which I assume is my birthday present.. no complaints there... I'm officially moving out there next week!

Most Helpful Guy

• I forgot my girlfriend birthday. She told me it like 2 times but I forgot. I knew that it was coming but just didn't want to give her a present on the wrong day. I just bought her a present like 10 days ahead and gave it to her.

What Guys Said 5

• Nope hasn't happened to me. I try to get people to forget it's my b-day. I deleted it from Facebook, I try not to tell anyone about it. I'm even thinking of seeing if my job will remove it from their b-day screensaver. That doesn't say the day, but just what week it's in...

• Agree to a point... I hate the attention I receive from other people... I'm not a present type girl either.. I don't want anything but to hang out. With that said, I like when my immediate family and my boyfriend recognize it...

• crazy how simple words mean things. "good morning beautiful" will make me smile no matter what... "how are you doing today?" Its nice to know that I'm special sometimes.

• I can agree. He should have said it. Happy B-day by the way. ;p And hopefully he'll say it to you soon.

• I've almost forgotten my girl's birthday, not gonna front. I have forgotten other girls birthdays who I wasn't exclusive with, so I don't think that's that big a deal.

• haha...i swear...the questions asked on here

• i use it to vent (instead vent to him) curious if this is a common occurrence amongst others.

• gag isn't used for venting

• eh some guys forget days like that. just point it out and talk to him. he isn't doing it to be an ass

• I'd be just as annoyed as you haha

What Girls Said 2

• So far it hasn't happened to me. How long have You been with him? Could there be a chance that he doesn't know? Sometimes boys are dumb ..or he's planning Sth sneaky ? :) happy birthday btw!

• 5 months. We're doing long distance and I just got back a couple days ago from seeing him and we didn't do anything then... but he did buy my plane ticket to see him which I assume is my birthday present.. no complaints there... I think he's just dumb. hahaha. Thank you!

• Maybe he is doing this toprevent you asking what he is giving you and has a surprise planned for you

• well we're long distance and I just came back from seeing him for 10 days. My present was the plane ticket. Either way today is the day :( oh well... ill survive.

• Oh maybe he genuinely forgot or he probably parceled it to you ahead like so when you think he's forgotten it and go home there is a present for you to pick from you local post office