I need help. Guys help

So I met this guy a week ago. He got my number from my sister and we started texting. We texted all week. He told me that he liked me and I said I liked him. I spent the night in his dorm, we didn't do anything because I told him I didn't want sex and he said the same thing. We just cuddled and watch movies. He hasn't texted me since I left Sunday morning.

Most Helpful Guy

• Calm down. Wait another day. If he does't text, you could always test the waters by texting first.

• Well he texts me then it shows that he wants to text me. If he doesn't it shows he isn't interested. Would a guy really not text someone because I didn't have sex with him?

• If you don't want to wait, don't. You can't control what he does, but you can do what you want.

• Well based on my situation..what do you think he is doing? Do you think he was putting on a show to get in my pants or what?

What Guys Said 6

• Are you 5? Don't expect him to check with you like you are a child. If you stay anxious like that, you will only get someone who wants to control your life. Is that the kind of boy friend you want?

• No. I just thought since he said he liked me that he would text me

• Hahahaha I like you. Great answer! What has it been like one day? Girls are so freakin needy. How about calling him yourself? Why is it always in the guys court?

• This is why I hate women...

• It's only Monday. wait another day.

• I do this a lot if I really like a girl and want to know if she likes me back...if you don't text him back he'll definitely text but just text him let him know you like him :)

• LOL, paranoid much? Be patient.

• Just wait a little bit , of it has been a week text him

What Girls Said 3

• i think you should just wait a few more days, if he still doesn't text you, you can always text him

• I think your juding him a little bit too fast, calm down. :)

Maybe he IS busy with his job, school, friends, family things, I have no idea. But not ALL guys are like "hey lets cuddle, then cuddle, and just leave you and never text". Some guys DO text and care about you, but you can't expect them to be texting you like for an example, Sunday night. That would be kinda needy and pushy, and I don't think that what you want either... right?

So just be patient. If he doesn't text/call by the end of the week, YOU can also text/call ;) it's not always the guys that need to the work. lol :) Don't worry too much, okay?

• Wow. Kind of jealous. :D Sounds perfect in my ears. That he's not clingy and it sounds like you had a good night.

Dont worry like that. If you really feel the need to, text him yourself.