Would you date an Indian girl and why?

I am finding myself attracted to white and Latin guys ..and usually I would prefer my own race

I mean the ethnicity not nationality

Most Helpful Guy

• Oh heck yah, both the ethnicity and the nationality. Beautiful women both in both groups! ;)

What Guys Said 29

• stay with your own if you can

• you view is old and the same for your age...these are modern times sir... but I guess you have decided to stay with old time views...

• lol, get with the times if you can :P

this is 2012. Stop talking like a Klan member from the 1940's.

• you know what a**hole...you stay by yourself and f*** off...I will date any f***ing race I like...and I am sure you have a lot of family members wanting other races and even me... you are gonna die soon thank God

• I am dating a girl who is half Indian and I've always found many Indians attractive so I'd have no problem with it

• yes I would, and if you was available I'd definitely ask you out.

• Why not?

• I think some Indian women are the prettiest girls out there, something unique about them

• Yea they are they are lucky...i think I like white guys or Latinos for the same reason/...just something outside of my race, something different, and exotic to me...never dated one except I've dated a venezuelan and a cuban already...i think Latinos are really passionate have yet to date a white guy

• dont see any reason why anyone should or shouldn't date another ethnicity or nationality, might even learn something from them

• it's not the matter of that.. I mean people have preference and attractions

• i agree that people have prefrences but that is no reason to limit yourself to any one if your attracted your attracted to them may even find out that they are the one might not but never know unless you try

• no I meant some persons are just naturally not attracted to a race...bt true they have not met everyone in that race... they may one day and see someone in that race and want them

• of course, I think Indian women have an appearance that I find to be one of a kind,

• Maybe. I haven't yet, but I wouldn't rule it out. I don't know many people from the Indian sub continent to begin with. I did have a close female friend from Bangladesh, but I wasn't attracted to her in that way and she was married anyway. =) It's possible, but highly unlikely because they are so rare around here.

• I like brunettes. They come from all over.

• Of course, I've seen quite a lot of Indian girls that I have found attractive

• Trinidad and Tobago, that's the West Indies :)

• ethnicity not nationality lol

• Indeed, it figures, but were there that many?

• my ancestors and many Indians in my country's ancestors came from india

• I'm Latin, and yes I would. I'd date any ethnicity as long as I find her attractive.

• an Indian girl at school has interest in me but I don't want to date her, she's 100% Indian and loyal to her culture, she listens to punjabi music, watches bollywood movies etc,hasnt even seen star wars. I need more "European" gf

• well not all Indian girls are like that... I don't care for Indian music or Indian movies ... I love star wars, action, horror movies and I love all kinds of music... I am not from india but my ethnicity is Indian

• i like being bitten by the right person LOL

• Indian music?

I like Ravi Shankar !

Film? Bolliwood movies are overstretching my patience.

• Yes some are hot.

• I'm up for anything.

• sure why not

• Because she's like any other normal girl I would assume.

• Sure, I'll date any kind of girl.

• no. but you are attracted who are attracted

me I like hever Latinas and white girls

• exactly... I like a certain type of look in white or latin or Indian...we are attracted to who we are attracted to =)

• I would, because I'm not picky

• East Indian but not West Indian...lol...Just Kidding! Yes I would date either...(:(:(:

• i would date her Definitely...there is no compulsion to date a girl from one's own ethnicity

• there is no compulsion for you? Well I'm glad to hear you would date someone of my race :)

• No..not at all...not just your race, infact any race as long as she is fun to be with.

• No. They have big noses, weird color skin, and are hairy. And a lot of them in my building smell bad

• kkkkkkkk... well most Indian girls aren't like that...where are you from?

• That's true, it's easy to say when anonymous. That's how everyone is though. You are not understanding what I am telling you. There ARE those people in EVERY race, but it is MORE common among Indians. It is a characteristic that is prevalent to your race, we ALL have these traits. It's part of what distinguishes us from each other.

Type "Indian people are" in google and you get "gross" and "so annoying." Live in your fantasy world though.

• wht fantasy world ? LOL...you have yet to state what I have said that can lead anyone to think I am in a fantasy world...lol..anyways..bye

• As long as her parents are going to flip the f*ck out when they find out she's dating a white boy, sure. I've seen some *very* attractive Indian girls.

• if I find the girl attractive of course

• Absolutely. Very exciting and exotic. Maybe I ask what you like about White guys? (I am)

• guess they are exotic to me... and I am just attracted to them..just am...but I like latin guys the most

• Yes. See: Lacey Banghard!

• yea she is hot... I think priyanka chopra is hot link

• VERY PRETTY!

• Yeah, priyanka chopra has a very pretty face, but Lacey's body is just so incredibly hot it kind of makes me light-headed! :P

• Yes, especially if she looks like you.

• I'm Indian and I'm attracted to all races but Indian for some reason. I would rather date other races than Indian.

What Girls Said 2

• Well... I'm white and I would date an Indian guy. I actually prefer people who aren't the same race as me.

• its amazing how a black girl can post "would you date a black girl" and she might get 4 male post but ask about any other race and men come flocking.

i hate being a black girl

• Chill. It's not as bad as being an Indian guy haha. Majority of the Indian girls I know and have encountered in my life say they find Indian guys ugly and prefer mainly white guys. Plus a lot of Indian girls also tend to lose attractiveness towards Indian guys due to being brainwashed by the media and society that light skinned guys or even black guys are the real deal so yeah. And outside of Indian girls, it's impossible to find a girl attracted to Indian guys, including black girls.

• Black doesn't mean very bad... Dating black girls would be nice... There is no wrong in it. If you ask I would date both black as well as white girls... There is no wrong in it

• In my humble opinion, if you hate being who you are then it's got nothing to do with being black. I'm African American and I adore being black :) I may not get a ton of male answers if I tried posting that question, but I know I'm going to get a ton of guys approaching me if I go out dancing! :D lol, sweetie, I'm willing to bet many of these guys wouldn't even be desirable to you if you really met them