Guys if a girl is taller than you would you date her even if she wear high-heels?

Guys if a girl is taller than you would you date her even if she wear high-heels?

0|0
3|13

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah sure.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 12

• If we are both attracted to each other in one way or another, sure. Just because the girl is taller than the guy does not mean that they are not compatible. Look at Danny Devito and Rhea Perlman... they were in love and married for 30 years.

0|1
    0|0
  • Sure. I got nothing against tall girls.

1|0
    0|0
  • She'd have to be pretty tall to be taller than me without heels. That being said... I would, though the same most likely wouldn't apply on the opposite end.

1|0
    0|0
  • Certainly. Height is a total non-issue. All I would think when she dressed up, wore heels, etc is how great she looked. I only cap my height limit at around 7'4" (which I think is reasonable), since realistically, a woman taller than about 7'4" or 7'5" wouldn't live past 50 usually.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would yes even though I am only 5foot 8.

1|0
    0|0
  • I would yeah. but the question for me usually consists of whether or not the girl herself would want to date someone as short as me. Girls are usually the ones hung up on height

0|0
    0|0
  • Naw.. I'd be really good friends with her? :D

I'd only date girls that I could dominate in bed .. I'm 5'9

0|0
    0|0
  • Well, I don't see a girl taller than me eveyday 'cause I'm like, 73 inches (185.4 cantimeters) and a girl that tall would be kinda strange so, I don't really prefer, but, anyway, yeah, why not?

0|0
    0|0
  • i am not a woman, size doesent matter to me

1|0
    0|0
  • Sure. Assuming she is good looking and has an interesting exciting personality.

1|0
    0|0
  • i doubt she would be that tall but why not

1|0
    0|0
  • Sure, why not. I haven't really met any girls taller than me but I'd choose a girl taller than me over a short girl any day (just my personal preference).

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• I'm a tiny, eenie bit taller than my boyfriend when I'm in flats. :)

1|0
    0|0
  • a lot of the guys I've dated never had an issue with that

0|0
    0|0
  • My boyfriend was shorter than me and we lets awhike

0|0
    0|0