Girls would you date a guy that is shorter than you?

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 3

• kind of ridiculous

• why? some girls don't want to like my friend she is 180cm and she don't want shorter guys.

• I think the majority actually would, with the already short girls probably not.

• These responses probably won't be as positive as the inverse version of this question you asked on the "Other" category.

• So you believe that the most girls wouldn't date a guy that is shorter than them.

• To tell the truth I wouldn't go introduce myself to a shorter guy because I wouldn't know if he has some kind of complex with taller girls but if a interesting shorter guy hit on me why not.

• I wouldn't really have a problem approaching a taller girl myself, though to be taller than me, she'd have to be well over 6 ft. I guess that kind of makes it easier in my case, as girls that height tend to not be as picky.

What Girls Said 3