How many guys do you talk to at once?

Girls, on average, how many guys do you talk to at once?

*this is as a single woman in a non committed relationship but can include casual dating.how many guys do you date and talk to at a time?

Most Helpful Girl

• Honestly, when I was single, I would talk to 2-3 at a time. Casually going on dates... Movies, dinner, festivals, etc.

They would ALL know that there were other men in the picture and if that made them uncomfortable then they didn't have to stick around. Same went for them seeing other women.

You can't be talking to too many or it starts getting confusing! haha.

**This was strictly just talking/casual dating, because I don't believe in having more than one sexual partner at a time.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 8

• How many guys do you talk to at once?

Usually at least 10 since when it comes to guys I tend to get bored easily as it seems they're all essentially the same and offering the same thing just different wrapping.

• Just one.

Something feels really sleazy and wrong about dating more than one guy at once. Not only that, but it's hard to truly focus on getting to know them inside and out because I'm so busy juggling connections.

• One. I'm never seriously interested in more than one guy at a time.

• Usually two in case one bails out. I always let them know that I am seeing other guys and this usually doesn't have a negative impact on things. I usually break it off with whomever I like less before things get serious so that there's no drama. Most guys seem to be doing the same so I don't feel guilty.

• I might be texting a few guys at the same time, but if I am actually starting to go on dates with one, I start ignoring the rest. if feelings start to get involved, I will only actively talk to that one person.

• Dating and exclusive relationship are two different things in my opinion. If the guy ask me if I want to be with him exclusively only then I will stop talking to other men

• I agree that they are different. Relationships happen in three phases to me. The first being the talking stage, where you can talk to anyone you want. Then the dating stage, where you are getting to know that person better (and it is at this point that I start to lose contact with other guys) and then finally the exclusive stage. I just did a bad job at explaining that before I guess.

• Just one, I look for someone I consider unique and special. I don't find those very often.

• As many as I can. If it gets serious with one guy then you stop seeing the rest.

• Well I'm in a tricky situation the guy I'm with now and I have been together a few weeks but he is moving in February. So despite that we like each other and get along great we can't get too serious, so we have this kinda unspoken agreement to talk to(only talk via the net) so that we both don't get too attached