She keeps changing our date over and over! What do I do?

Ok, so we been talking for a while now. 3 Weeks. We set up a date Saturday the 10th to go out, and a hour before we got together, I text her telling her I was ready. Supposedly she had to babysit her cousin, and it was around 12pm, she told me she would keep me update but kept the text at a minimal. Meaning I didn't get much from her. Around 6pm, I texted her to, and asked her if she was still babysitting, and she said "Yes". I never bother replying back, because I knew we weren't going anywhere, and I found it fishy how her mom was in the house, and she couldn't have told her mom to if she could watch the kid.

Around 8pm, she text me asking what I was doing on the 20th. She said we could get together on that day, and go to the movies. Next day... Supposedly her mom is getting surgery, and she has to be with her mom through out the whole week, because she might need help/ can't be alone, which is understandable... from what she said... So, she changes the date to the 24th, Saturday. Now today, she changes the date to the 30th, and comes with the surgery story again, and how she needs to be around her mother.

This week Saturday she's going to some birthday bash, of her "friend" ... What I don't understand is, OK... You got Thursday, Friday and Sunday to tell me lets go one of those days, but instead you keep switching the date on me over and over, and I don't want to sound mean or anything, so I just flow with it, yet she's making time to get together with her friend, whenever he friend invites her somewhere. I don't know if it's me, but there's something fishy here.

Most Helpful Guy

• Forget about her man. She's stringing you along. I know it's pretty sh*tty, especially since there was kind of a connection there. It's just a waste of your time and dignity to keep pursuing this. Just break contact. If she tries to setup another date, agree but leave her hanging. If she contacts you afterward, go from there.

• Yea, that's what it seems like. Like she's keeping me as her backup plan, just in case her plans with her friends/ or whatever she's doing don't work out. But, I'm not that stupid.

• Exactly! F***her over one!

What Girls Said 5

• I see decline of interest, that's the major thing. When people are in love they'd actually make an effort to see each other. How is your relationship with this girl? How long have you known her? Is she really worth it? Should I just ask her about what's going on? It's good to ask yourself these questions whenever you find yourself in suspicious situations.

• just forget about her..

all I know, if a girl likes a man, she will do and try hard to hv even just one day with that man.

so let me tell u, she is bullsh*t!

probably she have lots of dates!

better you don't text her and wait till she text you and if she said lets meet on bla bla, you need to say, are you sure you wanna meet me?

• well all I can say is this women you are talking or dating isn't taking you very seriously, you have these answer and there in your heart. you ask these questions all the time and trust me love jus go with your gutt. that's the best way. I personally think she isn't into the way you are towards her. sorry for my spelling I'm typing really fast

• If she's making time for others but not you, than she's just not that into you. It's rude, but I've totally done that to a guy in the past when I was younger (mine was that my cat was sick, then she'd died - all true, but I used it as more of an excuse than it needed to be).

She's too insecure or 'nice' or awkward to tell you directly that she doesn't want to date you. Just forget about her. It'll be easier for both of you. If she does want to see you for some reason let her go to you.

• agoBut why she keeps calling me, and talking to me about her stupid problems and whatnot. The funny thing is that she didn't have plans for this Friday, but her friend hits her up to go see Twilight, which we were supposed to go see now on the 30th like I said, and she's telling me she wants to go, but hopes all tickets aren't sold out. I guess she doesn't know she got caught slipping.

• She doesn't seem to want to go on the date, for whatever reason.

That kind of rescheduling is rude and incredibly inconsiderate, in my opinion.

Even if the surgery story is true, you're right... she made time for the birthday bash, therefore she CAN make the effort with some.

I'd move on if I were you. She isn't even polite enough to keep a date commitment, you don't need her.

I'm sorry though, it sucks! Best of luck!

• Thanks! Yea, you're right on point. Thanks a lot.

• Anytime!

Go get a better woman!

Haha

What Guys Said 1

• Yes, she doesn't really want to gout with you. Maybe sh'es too polite to tell you directly, and possibly likes you well enough that she doesn't want to hurt your feelings. so she keeps putting you off, instead of telling you she' has changed her mind about having adate with you.

I thik she hopes you will take the hint, and just tell her to contact you when she knows a firm date.

At that point, you will never hear from her again, 'twould seem to me.

• But why she keeps calling me, and talking to me about her stupid problems and whatnot. The funny thing is that she didn't have plans for this Friday, but her friend hits her up to go see Twilight, which we were supposed to go see now on the 30th like I said, and she's telling me she wants to go, but hopes all tickets aren't sold out. I guess she doesn't know she got caught slipping.

• It sounds like you are an advice source for her, someone she can vent to about things safely, just BECAUSE you're not that close to her...and she doesn't even consider you as a possible romantic interest at all.

That's not an insult to you, then, and she doesn't mean it that way. But you have to draw the conclusions...