How do you tell a girl that your want to take on a date that there's no need to pay?

I asked out a girl and she said in the next couple of weeks because she's broke at the moment, how to do say that there's no need without it sounding like I wasn't going to pay in the first place?

Most Helpful Girl

• Say something teasing and flirty, like "I didn't ask if you had money, I asked if you wanted to go out?"

I always use that line :-)

What Girls Said 6

• usually when you ask you say, "let me take you out." Hence you'll pay. Say it when it actually is time to pay at the counter. "i'll get this one.:)" That way it's less of a big deal:)

• Say don't worry about it, I asked you out, I want you to spend some time on me not money

• Tell her you was planning to pay anyway, I'd she gets funny say you pay for next time. And do it again and again

• Just tell her you will pay for it. She doesn't have to worry about that. That's what you should have said to begin with not as an after thought.

• lol, just say allow me.

• that's cute, she sounds like one of those progressive type of girls. You should just be like "hey you in the skirt! Ditch the wallet and come to dinner with me!" that sounds pretty clear.

What Guys Said 1

• Just tell reassure her that you got it. I mean I think you are thinking too much in to this, just be like "Don't worry, I got it, I asked you out for a reason and that's to spend time with you" or something like that