Racial comments from my sister directed at my white boyfriend?

i am black let me point that out.

anyway I don't even know how to type this cause I really don't know where to start. My sister is trying to knock it in my head that all white guys are and sick nasty freaks.

She knows I am dating a white guy and everyday she tries to tell me something bad about white people, she gets up and goes off on a rant daily and I am annoyed.

she is like they will sh*t on you

they will choke a woman to death to get their sick kicks

they are nasty and don't shower and smell like wet cabbage

they are the ones who created " ASS PLAY" and spread HIV to blacks and that black guys aren't like that

I could not even say anything I just sat there with my mouth wide open, I mean tried and say not all black people are ignorant therefore not all whites are freaks and for an intelligent woman as she is I am really appalled by her comments.

You know the worst part is, that black people as myself are always talking about equality and banning racism and to be hearing this kind of thing everyday from someone that close to me. I agree there are lots of racists out there especially in America, and he is not even American, he is from Europe

He is not like that, he is genuinely a nice guy who cares about me very much. HE IS ALWAYS THERE. Even when he is not around he is always there

he wasn't even physical towards me, we just hang as friends at first

There is just so much that she said. I honestly want to cry because she deliberately keep saying those things to hurt me because I do not support her actions of dating married men, so she wants me to know that I should not judge cause I date white guys are white guys are sick

. She said some really awful things that I will not even post on here and I sat there and she went on and on and on saying how they have pale noodle down there, I was sooooooooooo OH MY GOD. I literally had tears in my eyes and she still wouldn't stop, she just said sh*t and laughed and laughed and laughed

i don't know I am just really hurt right now :(

The sad part is that comments like these are slowly eating away at my sub-conscious. it makes me think, whyy is he with me? Is it a black fetish? will he change? am I an experiment? if so many people say these things is it true. I know he is not but everyday :(

i just wanna leave

Most Helpful Guy

• Where is she even getting those wild ideas from? White men don't shower? I shower every morning, and sometimes I also shower in the evening.

Also, there are paintings depicting ass play in ancient civilizations such as Rome. I'm pretty sure they have NOTHING to do with whites now.

It's very evident the most prevalent source of HIV spreading in the United States is the homosexual male community on the west coast. AIDS even had a different name at first - it was termed "GRID" - Gay Related Immune Deficiency. It is still more concentrated in the homosexual male community today. Does she realize that homosexuality exists in all races, not just whites?

I am completely in awe that someone would even think what your sister said. I know she's family, and I really don't want to offend here, but you should probably avoid your sister some. She's going to try and tear down what seems like a perfectly healthy relationship. Your happiness is what's most important, and sometimes that requires walling off family.