Racial comments from my sister directed at my white boyfriend?

i am black let me point that out.anyway I don't even know how to type this cause I really don't know where to start. My sister is trying to knock it in my head that all white guys are and sick nasty freaks.She knows I am dating a white guy and everyday she tries to tell me something bad about white people, she gets up and goes off on a rant daily and I am annoyed.she is like they will sh*t on youthey will choke a woman to death to get their sick kicksthey are nasty and don't shower and smell like wet cabbagethey are the ones who created " ASS PLAY" and spread HIV to blacks and that black guys aren't like thatI could not even say anything I just sat there with my mouth wide open, I mean tried and say not all black people are ignorant therefore not all whites are freaks and for an intelligent woman as she is I am really appalled by her comments. You know the worst part is, that black people as myself are always talking about equality and banning racism and to be hearing this kind of thing everyday from someone that close to me. I agree there are lots of racists out there especially in America, and he is not even American, he is from EuropeHe is not like that, he is genuinely a nice guy who cares about me very much. HE IS ALWAYS THERE. Even when he is not around he is always therehe wasn't even physical towards me, we just hang as friends at firstThere is just so much that she said. I honestly want to cry because she deliberately keep saying those things to hurt me because I do not support her actions of dating married men, so she wants me to know that I should not judge cause I date white guys are white guys are sick. She said some really awful things that I will not even post on here and I sat there and she went on and on and on saying how they have pale noodle down there, I was sooooooooooo OH MY GOD. I literally had tears in my eyes and she still wouldn't stop, she just said sh*t and laughed and laughed and laughed i don't know I am just really hurt right now :(

The sad part is that comments like these are slowly eating away at my sub-conscious. it makes me think, whyy is he with me? Is it a black fetish? will he change? am I an experiment? if so many people say these things is it true. I know he is not but everyday :(
i just wanna leave

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• Where is she even getting those wild ideas from? White men don't shower? I shower every morning, and sometimes I also shower in the evening.Also, there are paintings depicting ass play in ancient civilizations such as Rome. I'm pretty sure they have NOTHING to do with whites now.It's very evident the most prevalent source of HIV spreading in the United States is the homosexual male community on the west coast. AIDS even had a different name at first - it was termed "GRID" - Gay Related Immune Deficiency. It is still more concentrated in the homosexual male community today. Does she realize that homosexuality exists in all races, not just whites?I am completely in awe that someone would even think what your sister said. I know she's family, and I really don't want to offend here, but you should probably avoid your sister some. She's going to try and tear down what seems like a perfectly healthy relationship. Your happiness is what's most important, and sometimes that requires walling off family.

What Guys Said 3

• Intelligent woman? L-O-L. I beg to differ. All I hear is "I'm jealous.". She's either jealous of white people for not being black and lashing out at them or she's jealous of you for having a white boyfriend. Since when are whites stereotyped to not shower? I do believe that white people could have created AIDS and administered it to Africans in experiments though. Your sister is just bitter. She has problems. I wouldn't take anything she says seriously, lol.

• I don't think she is jealous of white people she says weird stuff everyday and laugh about it, maybe she doesn't like the relationship. whatever it is it was really offensive

• Your sister is just jealous, I think. I think she is envious of your relationship, and wants to ruin it. Don't let her racism get you down. After all, it's not like white people ever let white people racism get them down. (We just dismissed it as the rantings of a lunatic, but we didn't get upset about it.)If your sister has to date married men to get her rocks off, then that's her business. But I'd say she'd kill for a guy who loved her and who wasn't married, no matter what the skin color he was.

• About the worst you'd encounter dating white men (at least, that's specific to them) is that there's a number of them for whom "sex with a black woman" is a bucket list item, so you've got to watch out for that, but it doesn't sound like that's an issue in your situation.I'm not going to dignify the rest of that crap with a retort, and neither should you.However, you know she's only saying these things to hurt you and to help her feel better about herself, so don't get so upset. At least you've got someone who loves you for you, and isn't just using you for sex on the side because he's a douchebag who's bored with his wife.

• i understand that and I know those guys who use black women to practice but he is not like that. e were friends and then we got close. It has been a while and he hasn't shown me that side yet so I find it hard to think he is like that

• Like I said, it doesn't sound like that's an issue, in your situation.

• ye. thanks though :). It's sad though cause it puts doubts in my head from constantly hearing things like that being barked at me from different angles everyday

What Girls Said 2

• Yea my mom tried telling me stuff when I was with my ex (whom is white). I tried to prove her wrong and show her that all men are not alike and all white guys aren't sick and nasty. Unfortunately, my ex proved her. Right... he was sick and nasty. I'm not gonna tell you that this isn't true unless I actually experienced it myself. We all know, by common sense, that stereotypes are wrong and you can't judge a book from its cover. To me it sounds like your sis is jealous... maybe she's dating no-gooders and your relationship probably looks like a fairytale from her view.

• maybe. how long before he found out he fitted the "stereotype". I wanna know cause if he turns out to be that after all this time then I would be so disappointed. I mean its been a while and I put him through a grilling process and he said that he is not into ass, he doesn't even watch p*rn cause he doesn't want to develop fantasy for anything sick. He has admitted his promiscuous past too but to be honest even when I come on to him he would not budge, he just kisses me

• Show Older
    • lol maybe. kinda weird if he doesn't. I am a girl and I watch :D

• Wow! That's really good :D well my ex was all 4 the whole respect thing at 1st but he kept begging me to have sex with him, later on... probably six months down the line. I wanted to wait untill marriage. So if he wasn't the one, he wasn't getting none (is how I felt at the start). I fll deep in love and he took that for advantage v.v *sigh* it only took him / months to show his true colors and fall into temptation.

• Don't listen to your sister. If anyone is sick, it's her. Don't let her break you down. Be happy with what you have it seems like he cares about you and keep your toxic sister away from your relationship. =)