How do I tell him I know he is cheating? HELP....:'(

I love my boyfriend but lately I see him talking to girls on Facebook and when I confront him about it he denies it when I know the truth the last time I confronted him about it he was so mad he almost broke up with me I begged him not to,I'm seeing something else with this girl at work and I hate it but I don't know how to confront him about it,without him knowing I saw the text messages...please help me,I don't know what to do.I don't wanna loose him either.

• HOW DO I TELL HIM I KNOW YOU CHEATING? HELP...

Most Helpful Guy

• Just tell him it is over. You seriously need to move on. You fell in love with a player and got burnt. You can't reason with a guy like this. He likes variety and one girl isn't going to do it for him. I'm being harsh, but truthful. You don't have anything to prove his guilt or not, as that is irrelevant. He's not going to change whether you "catch" him or not. The best thing you can do is move on to a new guy.

• I know the right thing to do is break up with him but I think I'm pregnant for him...

• I confronted the girl he was talking to on fb nd she is crazy lol...forreal she said their friends and I dnt beloved that so I broke up with him bt I want to makes him pay for it regret it so what do I do,I'm nt gonna get back with him but I just want him to fell the same pain I'm feeling...so what do I do?

• Go to the doctor and get tested to see if you're actually pregnant. If you are, I suggest looking up services to take the baby and give it up for adoption, as it doesn't sound like the baby would be born into a good home at the moment. Better to give it to a family who can care for it. First things first, go to the doctor and find out what's really going on.

What Guys Said 2

• TheDigitalSaint speaks the truth...this guy is a player, and you can do nothing about it. Leave now and minimize your loss.

• Get tested than make sure...then if you are pregnant by him, then you have to let him know, then discuss options.

• You should just break up with him. Regardless if he is or isn't cheating, the trust is clearly gone. No trust = no good relationship. Break up, move on.

• You move on, anything else will only screw yourself over.

What Girls Said 3

• Find some self respect and get rid of his cheating ass. Sigh...when will girls ever learn their lessons when it comes to guys like this. It gets so old. He doesn't love respect or value you as a person if he is doing this. Have some love and respect for yourself and tell him to hit the bricks. Guys like this don't change.

• In the future you need to choose a lot more wisely when it comes to being intimate w someone. Use protection and find a good trustworthy guy before you go to bed w him so you don't find yourself in such an awful predicament. If you think you're pregnant then take the necessary steps.

• Just come out and say it. You don't want to LOSE him? Seriously? Even if he wasn't cheating, you obviously don't trust him and the relationship is unstable. Move on!

• Break up with him. Being with a guy like him is really a waste of time. You should confront him and show him the evidence. Hit his you know what if he denies it. Lol

• Don't do anything. You might be the one who will be hurt in the end. You know what I mean?