Girls: Was it me? I miss her.

So I moved away from this little town a while back and later found out this girl there had a crush on me, then I started texting her... A LOT. Then I got into some trouble at home and got my phone taken away (ya still live at home I'm in HS) and then I got a new phone and tried texting her but she only texts me back sometimes and its gist like small talk and stuff. She used to tell me she wanted to get married and talked to me on the phone and texted me 24/7. Now she hardly does at all, but the other day she Skyped me for 2 hours in the middle of the night but will hardly text me back ever. Was it me? I miss her :(

Most Helpful Girl

• Funny thing, I had this coming at me from the other side. A boy from my hometown and I used to talk 24/7, he got into a lot of trouble, and I didn't get to talk to him for 6 months. I didn't know the reason why until we finally got to talk when he came back. I was very angry I will admit for a while. But we began talking just as normal, and then all of a sudden he started to act really weird and was texting me either non stop all day, or not at all. Basically the advice I'm giving you is, realize that not only are you not in that town anymore, but the phone and electronics are your only means of communicating. So when you guys can't even talk through that, she or maybe even you are confused on whether or not it is worth the wait. (trust me I felt this when I couldn't talk to him for 6 months) You just have to see that maybe she saw that she should be getting more interested in guys around her all the time. I am sorry but I don't want to give you the typical bullsh*t excuse of "oh they're probably just busy, they'll get back to you soon" cause that's all I ever got and it was the most annoying thing ever. Just be patient cause there may be more going on then you think, and start reaching out to new girls who live in your area. If anything in the end you two can become friends. Like you said, your in high school, its not the end of the world. If you need anything else I'm here to help, just message me.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 0