I am afraid I scared him away

I started talking to a really nice guy, we've been talking everyday for about a week..we Haven't met in person yet but our chemistry is great. But last night he joked about hooking up after our date we have planned, and I told him I don't hook up after the first date..I like to get to know the guy first & he said he understood. But he didn't text me all day so I have a feeling he is no longer interested..and I don't want to text him because I don't want to add clingy to the list :(

Most Helpful Guy

• If he's interested, he'll text or call you. If all he wanted was sex, you won't hear from him again. Either way, you'll find out soon enough. Just wait and see what he does.

What Guys Said 2

• It may be that he only wanted sex from you.

• He may have sounded nice but nice guys don't joke about sex on the first date. He was only acting nice and then his true colors came out. He only wants sex.

What Girls Said 1

• I had that experience once... It wasn't that he wanted sex with me he just didn't know if we could be serious if we hadn't met in person yet... When I did meet him we were got together (dating) for about 3months ... Cause we weren't friends before. We started dating it just tOo hectic... So give it time... And don't make any quick decisions... If he does wana get to know you... Make sure you spend time as friends first! :)