Girls what would you wear?

If you scheduled a dinner date with a guy and he texted you and said "wear something comfortable =)". What would you wear/think? Pretend it's a first date.

Most Helpful Girl

• I would be a bitch and wear some sweatpants lol. I don't take kindly to dominance when I don't know/respect them.

• sweats on a girl isn't a turn off I'd probably get a laugh out of it and tease her a bit but yeah lol

• Yeah well that's life I'm sorry things don't work out like you fantasize but this is reality and that was an honest answer. You're welcome.

• lol your view does not reflect "real life" aka the expected view of any other girl, but nonetheless I appreciate you giving it

What Girls Said 3

• I would probably wear some of my comfortable but cute sweat pants or skinny jeans and a cute t-shirt and a pair of my favorite and comfortable shoes.

• My guess is that you guys are doing something active... whatever it is, get excited! It sounds fun!

• Jeans and a T-shirt/Sweatshirt and my Converse

What Guys Said 1

• Personally, I would expect her to walk in fully garbed in 18th century medieval armor.

But that's just my expectation.