What do you PERSONALLY think is the hardest aspect of Dating and THEN a Relationship.

Okay so in case you only got half of the question, which most people do here (I've seen), I broke it down into two questions.

1. Hardest aspect of dating?

then after you get past the dating

2. Hardest aspect of being in a relationship?

I personally think the hardest aspect of dating is maintaining the person's interest in you without losing yourself.

When it comes to a relationship, I feel like the hardest aspect is balance. Like how to get out your feelings without nagging. And how to let someone know you need them without being NEE-D.

Most Helpful Girl

• 1. The hardest part of dating is finding guys who seem interested in you, but never being able to get to the point where they actually put in the effort to date you. This is just from my personal experience. I'm not speaking generally.

2. I'll answer this if I can ever get past #1.

What Guys Said 2

• the awkward breaking the ice part, then the feeling of obligation to impress the other person

• Trust. Because I've been lied to by many women.

What Girls Said 5

• I think the hardest part of dating is trying to figure out how quickly and to what extent to let your walls down around the new person. If you're going to have a long-term relationship with them, you have to like them for who they truly are and vice-versa - but I know for a lot of people, there's some degree of anxiety about letting a new person in on your personal idiosyncrasies, guilty pleasures, ultimate dreams and vulnerabilities. Since this other person isn't attached to you yet, there's always some risk that the next thing you reveal to them will turn them off entirely - but thankfully, the longer you stay together and the more you get to know about one another, the easier this gets.

I think the hardest part about being in a relationship is indeed, as you put it, balance. After being with another person for a long time, they become so familiar to you that they're almost a part of you. It can be a struggle to maintain your autonomy, especially since people who know you associate you with your partner. It can also be a struggle to continue finding ways to connect with the partner who you now know inside and out. Although "letting down your walls" in the dating stage is stressful, the novelty of learning new things about a partner in return is exciting and rewarding, but that goes away eventually. The result can feel monotonous by comparison.

• Damn its all hard haha.

Dating in my opinion the hardest part is most deff the "knowing"

Knowing if he DOES like you or NOT , or knowing if he WILL call you or NOT..

and also some play games.. hate that :(

and also dating sucks whne the girl gets tooo in love with him and its hard to get out

Relationship.. never been in one cause dating didn't go well :p

but probably comminicating ?

• 1) Hardest aspect of dating to me is, trying not to think about the future (like, wondering if you met your soul-mate) and dealing with the fact that there can be a breakup when you least expect. 2) the hardest aspect in a relationship is, knowing that things can get serious. Once you're in a relationship, the risk of heart-break increases. Especially knowing this generation of men... opening your heart can be dangerous. I've only dated one guy irl but ik that I would b skeptical with any future men.

• i think hardest aspect of dating is actually getting through it all! to me the scariest part is after it's been a few weeks of dating and you are growing to like him and it is time to see where it is going,the part where you start to open up to each other and see if it is headed to a relationship. that is scariest for me. when I first start dating a guy even if I like him I don't feel invested and attached yet. but then after a few dates and spending hours together I start to feel attached to him and I am the type who becomes overwhelmed by my feelings.

the hardest part of being in a relationship, for me, is the worry that I am not with the right person for me, that in the long run staying with this person might not make me happy, even if he makes me happy now. I am not a commitment phobe at all. I am very happy to be in a relationship. but right now I have been single for a while and one part of me wants a relationship very badly but the other part of me is a little scared because I'm at an age where I would not want to be in a wasting-time relationship.

• #1...getting the person to BE IN a relationship

#2...maintaing that relationship