Guys, would you date an overweight girl?

Lovely gentlemen, does weight affect you dating a chick? Would you date an overweight lady, if so why, if not why?

0|0
0|8

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 7

• In general, nope. Most overweight girls I don't give a second glace. However, there is the odd one who will catch my eye. I work with a girl (not really with her but at the same company) who hovers probably 15-30lbs over weight. She wears it nicely, has a gorgeous face, amazing t*ts, and awesome personality. If she wasn't happily married I would be interested.

0|0
    0|0
  • If she has a very pretty face (like yours for instance) I can tolerate some overweight. But beyond a point, even a lovely face cannot help. I'm just not attracted after a certain size.

0|0
    0|0
  • As much as I want to be nice to all girls, yes it does. Some girls think their overweight when really they actually fit their body quite well. Girls who are totally fat I wouldn't date, there really is no other reason than they are just unattractive. But underweight girls can be unattractive too. So if your kinda in the mid range and fit your body you can be attractive the way you look. Not all girls who are in good weight are attractive tho so don't get me wrong when saying every fit girl is attractive.

0|0
    0|0
  • no, I like em skinny and fit

0|1
    0|0
  • It depends on how overweight she is, but probably not. I lead an active/healthy lifestyle and would want someone else who does the same.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes as long as she carries the weight well, and not just on the mid-section.

0|0
    0|0
  • Five to ten pounds, yes. Any more than that and I'd be turned off. It just wouldn't be psychically attractive to me, and that is important when picking out a girl.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

No girls shared opinions.