Guys: Would you date a pool hustler?

I'm getting really good at pool, and lots of guys have told me I'm really good and should play for money! People say they can't believe that I'm so good at pool since I'm only 19, and also can't believe how good I am since I'm a girl playing against a lot of guys and beating them! Lol! I've been practicing a lot lately, and getting a lot better! I'm really good at shooting combos and bank shots, and I'm getting to the point where I hardly ever miss a bank shot! There's some guys I play that lose every game or almost every game! So I've decided that after I get a little better, I'm going to start playing for money! :)

Guys: What do you think of pool hustlers? And would you date one? What do you think of the idea of a girl being a pool hustler?

Also, is it a turn on or turn off, if a girl can shoot pool better than the guys she plays? Lol!

Most Helpful Guy

• well I am not a good pool player, I am awesome player in 9 ball & 8 ball game but I hardly play pool anymore because now a days I am obsessed with snooker and if you want to see an awesome player then watch videos of Ronnie o' suvellian on YouTube you're gonna love them.

I play for money from last 3 years but I warn you don't get too addictive...and hell yea I would like to date a pool hustler because its very rare to find a girl with such talent :-)

• Thnx, and I actually like playing snooker too! :)

• I think once You start playing snooker,you will find that its very easy to play pool shots...and yea thanks for best answer :-)

What Guys Said 8

• I wouldn't mind it. I am a decent player, but not a great one. I wouldn't play you for money dear, so that ain't happening. :)

That being said, I wouldn't mind playing pool for a first date. You could always teach me how to shoot better. Pool is a fun sport to be competitive and that bit of trash talking/teasing can make for some good sexual tension. I say bring on the sticks!

• Why wouldn't I lol? Pool is perfectly respectable, requires good hand eye coordination, and it's fun anyway. Sure, you'll probably whip my butt, I'd still have a good time though.

• not a problem at all, it would be humbling having a girlfriend that was better than me at something. definitely be a turn on

• Good for you! Not a turnoff to me at all.

• I'm pretty sure you really stink at it. I could beat ya real easy.

• Its a turn on

• You have to make a buck somehow.

• So long as she doesn't have debt problems and doesn't expect me to collect for her whens someone doesn't pay up.

What Girls Said 0