My date fell asleep on me?!

Im totally confused and feel so unworthy right now. I gave up the dating for a few months. Then started chatting to this guy I met on fb we chatted for bit then never heard from him for a month... Two weeks ago he randomly started chatting to me, he was on holiday in Australia as well, we talked every day. He always called me in the morning, he was begging to meet me when he came back from oz. he came back two days ago, I met him last night after he finished work. He picked me up, he lives quite far from me, then we went to his, we had a couple of glasses of wine. We were meant to go out things got passionate one thing led to another, then he fell asleep. From seven at night till six in the morning! We always intended on having fun I was expecting passion all night... Do guys do this trick of falling asleep Because they don't like the company?( I wasn't able to get home) is this a trick guys do? I've never had it before

Most Helpful Guy

• I think you're thinking too much into it - if he was faking it, I don't think he could fake it until six in the morning...

What Guys Said 1

• What did he say in the morning?

• He was completely fine, didn't apologize or anything but he was OK and dropped me home

What Girls Said 1

• Its not a big deal, some guys bodies are just wired like that.