Admitting to a guy I've never kissed...

I'm a little embarrassed that at my age I haven't had a first kiss. So if a guy tries to kiss me should I tell him? I'm afraid I'll make a fool of myself.

Most Helpful Guy

• It's nothing to be ashamed of, and if it's a decent guy he won't mind. I'd find it cute and nice to know that I'm the first guy she allows to kiss her, which is also more exciting. And I'll know to be gentle and try to make her extra comfortable about it, even if she's shy about it. And if she turns out to be 'bad' kisser, then I'll know why and it's not something that I would immediately stop dating her or because of it.

If a girl would tell me this, which is quite personal, then I would also realize that she likes me and trusts me enough in order to share it with me. And again, if it's a decent guy you won't make a fool of yourself and he will appreciate it.

What Guys Said 5

• I understand your fear. Before my first kiss I was also banging my head about confessing or not. Anyway if I was in that guy's situation I wouldn't mind, it would be kinda sweet. You know we could start off slow,and get to know each other... We could learn together :) But that's just me. I can't say if that would be the case for your guy, but I really do not see why would he had a problem with that...

• If you don't want to tell him there is no need to, but I know I wouldn't mind. In fact it would be kind of cute. I'm sure any guy worth having would go slowly and make sure you were comfortable and enjoying it, and even if you were embarrassing yourself a little bit he would know why and not mind it.

• dont tell, not because it is something to be ashed of .. but because it doesn't matter too much to guys I guess.. it wouldn't have mattered at all for me . It is not a kissing contest.. it is a way of getting close to someone.

• No. Just pucker and part your lips just a little and let him lead.

• I still haven't kissed too

• what do you think you would do when it came to that point?

• Try to play along , or kiss me instead haha

What Girls Said 1

• You don't have to tell him I guess... only if he asks about it then you can tell him... its really not such a big deal, dear... and don't be afraid too much.. :) :)