Why do guys say that the perfect girl is Beyonce, but date a girl like Selena Gomez/Miley Cyrus?

Do they like curves (doesn't mean FAT) or are they shy when they see a girl with curves because they maybe can't handle it

Most Helpful Guy

• A lot of guys prefer the petite/cute look of a girl like a Gomez. She is cute and girlie looking in a sweet sort of approachable way. She just seems like the girl that every guy would be happy to have as a girlfriend.

What Guys Said 5

• I don't know who says this because none of these girls / women are near perfect, in my opinion.

• Not really sure who says this. Also what exactly is there to "handle" when it comes to urves. I love them myself just never really thought it took a special skill, lol

• you can get off the line when them curves are too acute lol

• i never heard that before.

• Beyonce isn't all that. Selena Gomez is way hotter, imho.

• I don't find Beyonce the least bit attractive. I think Selena Gomez is beautiful though in sweet sort of girlie way. That girl has a smile that melts my heart.

link

What Girls Said 1

• I hear a lot of this coming from women, not men. I think men are adaptable to any shape of women, curvy, petite, thin, chubby, its just other factors added that decide if they will purse a girl and date her or not.