When you first start texting a guy you like?

When you first start texting a guy you like do you text back immediately or do you make him wait some?

Most Helpful Girl

• Depends on how the conversation is. If he just texted me to start a conversation I'll put my phone down and go do something, then come back to it. (You know, go make dinner, then respond). If we've been texting back and forth for a bit I text when it's convenient without sending SUPER fast responses. (Like seconds after I got the message, although I do that with my friends). If I'm in the middle of doing something, he can wait, and if I'm doing nothing I try not to send it within a minute of when I received it.

Occasionally I'll change this depending on how his texts are coming in. If he waits over an hour between his texts I don't care if he has to wait that long. If he texts me back within seconds because we're having a lively conversation, I'll do the same.

What Girls Said 4

• I don't like texting much but I would answer as soon as I got it. Making him wait unnecessarily is a mind game and I don't do those. At least not on purpose.

• I'm not big on texting but ill try not text back right after I receive his text... maybe wait 20-30 minutes if I saw his text.. I wouldn't wait hours or days.

• You wouldn't want to reply so fast but you don't want to make him wait forever for a response either so I guess the best thing to do is minimize your time.

• As soon as I get it.

What Guys Said 0