Would you ever date a girl who has dated a girl before?

I recently was talking to a guy and things were getting kinda serious and then he asked me about my past and I told him I had never dated a guy before but that I had dated a girl before. And since that day things haven't been the same and we stopped talking.

Most Helpful Guy

• Depends on the person but most likely yeah, who cares about a persons past as long as it doesn't harm me in any way why should someone care about the past of course I would as the question if you had a boyfriend before or what not.

What Guys Said 3

• Is he a homophobic person in general? Sounds like he's just weirded out about it. It just depends on the person and how open-minded they are at the end of the day. Some people think homosexuality is completely evil and other people think homosexuals should be allowed marry and have kids.

Personally, I would'nt have a problem with you.

• hmmm I think its a turn on sh*t id ask for details we all experiment ;D or we all like what we like

• I wouldn't be interested. I'd always worry that any of her female friends could be a target when I'm not around. That's why I don't date bi girls, or any girls with tons of male friends for that matter either. If I were you and you truly are no longer interested in girls, I wouldn't even mention it to a man. I understand where he is coming from.

• I am truly no longer interested in girls anymore, I honestly think I just went through a phase. But what would I say when the person I'm interested in ask me about my past ?

• Well, if he asks, it doesn't hurt to be honest, but it would be best if you and your friends didn't point it out unless it was pried out of you.

What Girls Said 0