Would you rather be alone or dating/in a relationship with someone who is OKAY?

Would you rather be alone or with someone who you've settled for just for the sake of being with someone?

Most Helpful Girl

• If you do that the person would eventually become a problem on your path. You'll get frustrated with everything they do and you would be miserable for the rest of your life. Personally I would rather be alone because when I get frustrated there would be no one to blame for the crap that goes on with me and I won't turn into a bitter person but I would get the chance to work on myself until I meet the right one to settle with. I hope that answers your question.

What Girls Said 7

• Would you rather be alone or dating/in a relationship with someone who is OKAY?

I'd rather be alone in my opinion there's no benefit for a gal in a heterosexual relationship so I see no reason to be in a settled relationship

• I'd rather be alone

because in that sense I can maintain my happiness and eventually find someone I like to share that with me.

But being with someone you think is "okay" is called settling,

and that would open the doors to a life of unhappiness If I choose to stay in the relationship.

• Alone

• Rather be alone

• alone

• alone

• Personally I don't believe in the concept of settling at all.

Settling is sort of a BUZZ word that gets repeated over and over again. Just like the term (weapons of mass destruction) was being repeated over and over for a while. If you live in America that is.

No relationship is fireworks and romantic and fantasy all of the time. Sooner or later everybody has to face reality. Every relationship has moments of things just being OKAY no matter how wildly sexy romantic it was when it started.

If I really like somebody then yes I would want to be with them even when they are just (OKAY).

I've never met any guy who was amazing all of the time.

What Guys Said 2