Girls, which of these two type of man would you more likely date?

(1) Easy-going, caring, funny, not great looks, overweight, not great fashion sense.

Or

(2) Not quite as easy to talk to as he's shy, caring, athletic build, average/good looks, good fashion sense.

Thanks!

Thanks for these answers all are interesting to find out more about you lovely ladies, I'm number 2 by the way :-)

Most Helpful Girl

• Well, I don't judge on looks first. I have to be friends and actually talk to a person to actually like them. When you love someone, looks seem to not matter and you'll find them attractive no matter what. People shouldn't judge on looks nor should they judge someone for being shy.

What Girls Said 11

• Thank god there's more than two guys in the world, because there two suck.

Oh. I didn't read the update. Ok, if we can't talk to you, and your shy, how are we going to date you?

Be the person that you will be once you open up to us.

• 1. Except the overweight, sorry. Not because of being "fat", but because it means we have different lifestyles (eating, working out)

• TWO!

first off, I would probably approach two first, mainly because I would find him attractive. Considering by your description, he's sounds like his personality is cute, I would probably like hime. Not one, because I wouldn't find him attractive, and would probably see him more as a friend. But anything can happen

• 2. Shy guys are cute!

• I would say no.2.Not attracted to guys with big size.

• Number one is friend material only. I would date number two.

• 2

• 2. I can deal with the shyness, but I CANNOT date someone who is overweight and not good looking. I wouldn't be attracted to him and that's not fair to him.

• 2! I don't date overweight guys

• 2. I like shy guys because eventually they come out of their shell and open up to you. I think it's worth the wait. My ex was really shy, the day he asked me out (at school last day) it was lunch time and my group of friends is quiet big he texted me and said he wanted to see me I told him to come over but he said he wasn't good In groups, I eventually talked him into coming over and he got a lot better in groups and I think I helped him overcome some of his shyness

• Nope,

I remove overweight, remove poor fashion sense. I remove shy.

I won't date a shy guy or an overweight guy those both are ABSOLUTE deal breakers.

What Guys Said 0