My ex is dating a loser?

My ex dumped me for a loser, then came back saying he made a huge mistake and wanted me again. THEN left again. She doesn't have any friends, no license and works once a week. There are many other loserish things about her too. She threatened to kill herself if he left her at one point. Before you all say "hes a player move on" and what not my question is, sometimes do guys go for the easier woman? I know I'm better than her I'm just having a super hard time understanding it all.

Most Helpful Guy

• Don't feel bad. My ex wife thought my compassion to her meant I was not a real man, so she dumped and divorced me. Then she's gotten into several emotionally abusive relationships and at least one physically abusive one, got knocked up by her fiance who decided to dump her just before their wedding date. But I'm the bad one lol.

What Guys Said 3

• Easier women are not attractive to me at all. Not saying that I only date women for the challenge, but a girl who is "Easy". Is someone that I would consider not worth my time. I've seen men like this quite a bit, and it usually comes down to their own insecurities.

• Not nice to call her a loser.

• Definitely do some guys go for easier women.

It's kind of sad. However, who are we to think ourselves superior to other, it's a wrong mentality.

What Girls Said 3

• Everyone has positive and negative qualities. Guys generally will overlook no job if she has a lot of other qualities that he is looking for. I don't know what you mean by 'she's easier' because he had both of you .. I think you may just be jealous hating right now because you don't want to see someone else have him, which may cloud your judgement of who she really is. She obviously has something he is looking for.

• So because she has no friends and no drivers license that defines her as a loser? Interesting, and you're 24 years old, you're very immature for your age. and I'm not gonna say he's a player, actually I will pride in him by saying, its a good thing he moved on from someone as ridiculous as you...

• So how does that make you feel him leaving you twice for such a "loser?" Lol. You may think you're better then her, but he obviously finds whatever she brings to the table a hell of a lot more appealing.