Girl I like is talking to me and another guy, how do I tell if she likes me more than him?

So I'm talking to this girl and right away she told me she was talking to another guy and wanted to know if that bothered me. I told her no because I wanted to keep talking to her. She's told me that the other guy feels threatened by me and was surprised that I didn't seem threatened by him. She... Show More

Most Helpful Girl

• This girl sounds like she's in highschool! If another guy was telling me that he was dating another girl and how jealous she was of me, I would be hesitant of continuing the relationship. Don't be giving her 100% if she isn't giving it to you. This should not be a competition between you and this other guy. If she were THAT into you, you would be the ONLY guy on her mind..from personal experience, I can tell you that's the truth. Plus its immature of her to be telling you about this other guy, she's obviously doing that unpurpose, you want what you can't have, and she's succeeding with you. If I were you I would pull back, this doesn't seem like its going to go too far if you continue letting her brag about how some other guy wants her so much. Think of it this way, if you were into a girl and wanted to be with her, would you be calling her up to tell her about some other girl and asking her "oh I wonder why susie hasn't called me" NO WAY! Screw her, you seem to nice to be sitting around waiting for some girl who can't make up her mind!