Hanging out alone...?

Girls, how often do you hang out alone with a guy friend (if at all), and is this something you avoid in case it sends the wrong message?

Most Helpful Girl

• I have a couple guy friends that I hang out with alone and it's no big deal at all because it is clearly known that we are just friends. If that has not been clearly established already, then that means I want more than friendship. So if you are questioning it, then somebody wants to be more than friends.

• Im the same way with most of my girl friends, but this is a girl I just met. We were hanging out so often people assumed we were dating. Which we were not at all. Normally I would just assume she likes me but she's also hooking up with a friend of mine... So I can't even make a move if I wanted to. Basically I have no idea what she's thinking.

• If she talks to you about your friend or exes or relationship problems then she just wants to be your friend. If she always leaves that stuff out of convos, then congrats! You're NOT in the friend zone! She wants to hook up!

What Girls Said 3

• my guy friends know that I'm not into that sort of stuff, especially not with them so I'm fine with hanging out with them alone.

• All my friends are guys. One of them is my best friend and we do practically everything together. I don't think it sends any kind of mixed signals. They all just view me as "one of the guys" anyways

• It really depends on the kid of relationship you have with this person. I have a few guy friends who I can hang out with alone and not even think anything about, but then I also have a few guy friends who if I hang out with them alone many things start going through my head

What Guys Said 0