Why does my ex still call me?

he broke up with me a week ago because we argue. It came to a point where he got so mad and said IM DONE. So I said okay. He said we apparently you don't care. I acted like whatever, because I was mad. Well I told him not to call me anymore. He didn't call for two days. Then he sent me a text on the third day when he was drunk. He told me I deserve the best and he will always love me. I didn't respond. The next day he called me all day I didn't answer. He left me two nice messages saying hey girl just seeing what your doing today. I didn't call him back. Than later that night he called a few more times. I finally called him back. we talked for a hour and it was nice. The next morning I asked him if he was really done. He said we will talk when he gets out of class. When he called he told me he doesn't think its going to work out because we fight so much. He said if we didn't fight so much he could of saw himself marrying me. I started to cry.. Then I told him again like I did when he broke up with me to just leave me alone. he said ok. well he texted me that night and said I know you don't want to talk to me but I just wanted to tell you I might of found my dog. I flipped out on him because he keeps calling me and texting. I told him to just leave me the F*** Alone. and I said some other mean stuff. I think he's playing with me. not sure.

Most Helpful Guy

• The best thing you can do in this situation is to block him from calling you again or texting you. Its obvious that this guy claims to leave you alone but doesn't get the message clearly when you told him to leave you the F*** alone. I think if he contacted you again then that borders on phone harassment or harassment period then you should not play with him on that one. If I where a guy and a lady tells me that she desires to be left alone then I would consider her wishes and respect it as such and move on with no further contact.

• When we love someone it can make us completely insane and nuts on things we do

What Guys Said 4

• sounds like he is just not ready to give up. he loves you but the two of you fight and for any guy that is the worst thing in a relation ship. it sounds like he does not want some other guy to come in and take you so he is keeping a close eye on u. it is a hard thing to under stand for both you and him. just make a choice I know it will b hard. but choose try to change and make things work... or move on the pain will hurt but only for a little while. there is some one out there who will treat you the way you need to be... remember guys and girls are very different. we think you are complicated and you thank we are complicated... just hang in there

• i think he doesn't want to let you go completely...obviously he still wants you in his life despite the argueing. I have no idea what you should do to deal with it...but maybe a good sit-down talk might do it...

• its sound like he still likes you but took the wrong from advice from somebody or he's doing all by himself and just trying to get you to run back to him or he don't like you . you really didn't give good explanation you just told me all your problems so ask your self do I like him... does he still like me...those two questions can get you were this relationship going. if you don't like him you personally tell him its over and don't go explanning yourself to him cause you will just fight you way back into the relationship just tell him and leave and ignore him he'll wear off you

if you still like him go up to him tell him how you feel and if he sounds like he dosnt care call him a dickhead and walk away trustme he'll keep those two words in mind when he thinks about himself

WARNING my advice is not for everyone

• Sounds like he's not over you yet and can't move on!

So if you want to move on then get his number blocked if you can and don't reply to any messages once he knows you've cut him off he should start to move on.

Also get out there and start meeting people again so you've moving on. That is if you want too of course...

What Girls Said 6

• OKAY.. my ex did the same thing to me. He didn't want me and then he would beg for me and call me. He is playing games with you. He obviously doesn't know what he wants. Just remember in situations where guys do this your not the one with the problem. Don't let him drag you down with his weird issues. My ex did this for 2 years breaking up and calling and all that other stuff. Don't answer to him anymore.

• He still like you, but isn't sure about what to do,he don't wanna let you go at all. Analyze the reasons why both finish always fighting and see if really worth the fight or not lol if see that the cause of fighting is for silly things then try to not explode so fast if wanna keep him near and be with you, or if is he who explodes easily then he should try too to calm. If you don't like him anymore then block his phone number and such, say to him that you don't wanna he bothers you again. But I think the answer only you can have it from what you really feel so the person that tell you about the 2 questions you must do and think well before talk to him again are very important for be sure about your feelings. If you wanna stay together then can try to talk about it and find an agreement or something like a white flag for fights lol and see what happens, if he say yep is ok can try again, if he say nope and still call you and such then talk to him serious about why calls if he said no.

• I'm not sure of how long you two we're dating but he probably love you... That's why he's texting and calling crazy! He might not like all the arguing, but what couple does? He seems like he's trying to hold on to you, he's not trying to let go. Especially if your the one he can see himself marrying. Obviously you care if you started to cry. When the time is right.. You two will be able to work it through!

• hes not over you

• full of sh*t lol move on girl..he is not the only person with balls

• How did everything turn out? I think the break up was fresh so he couldn't let you go just yet. He still loves you because a person cannot just NOT love their significant other that quickly unless it was happening throughout the relationship. Unfortunately you guys have to work on your misunderstandings... and get over your pride of having fights and taking things out of proportion. Just calm down and let things cool off. Don't say anything you want to screw up something. This can go on with another relationship (if you started one) because it's something in your characteristic that you can't change... but you can calm it down somehow as you mature. Talk it out instead of saying, "I'm done!" I have done the same thing and came crawling back to my ex. He has done that too. Don't say I'm done unless you MEAN it and want to end it. Make sure you know what you want. You can say please leave me alone for a couple of days. I need to think. Or just ignore him for a bit... until you are ready.