What do you think about glamour models?

Guys wold you date one? Girls do you look up to them in any way? I would date one. I like that their photoshoots are revealing but still tastefully done and classy. I really admire their confidence. The girls know that they're sexy and it makes them even hotter!

Most Helpful Guy

• If they'd put up with me, sure why not.

A glamour model would love to have a horrifically unsexy Neanderthal with a bad haircut slober all over her pretty glamourous face. But something tells me it ain't ever gonna happen, so who am I to judge how she lives her life?

Glamour models can be okay. That's my answer.

What Girls Said 2

• Nah I don't. If anything, I appreciate burlesque girls more. I find it more tasteful and I like their style.

• I've never met one. Have you?

What Guys Said 1

• Would I date one? -Depends on their personality.

By the way, This quote of yours

"The girls know that they're sexy and it makes them even hotter!" This kind of mentality is why we are plagued with stuck up bitches. Please think before you type something in.

• The thing is... you can know you're hot, but not be a bitch. Crazy I know...